Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
EXCLUSIVE: Rami Rabia open to Al Ahly return
Rabia, 22, has been linked to a return to Al Ahly lately and KingFut can confirm the club have indeed contacted the versatile defender.
“Al Ahly talked to me about the possibility of returning to the club and I told them to talk to Sporting Lisbon if they really want me,” Rabia told KingFut.com.
“It’s up to the clubs to agree whether on a transfer or a loan, they have to deal with each other and we’ll see.”
Rami Rabia is currently with the national team camp traveling to Alexandria ahead of their friendly match against Malawi, before they face Tanzania in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
With departing Benfica manager Jorge Jesus taking charge of Sporting, Rami is adamant that he is concentrating solely on his club and aims to impress, as he was given little chance by the Lions’ previous manager, after missing the 2014/2015 pre-season following his transfer from Cairo giants Al Ahly.
“Our manager left and a new one will be coming. I want to have a good pre-season and impress the new manager,” he concluded.