Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
EXCLUSIVE: Rami Rabia open to Al Ahly return
Rabia, 22, has been linked to a return to Al Ahly lately and KingFut can confirm the club have indeed contacted the versatile defender.
“Al Ahly talked to me about the possibility of returning to the club and I told them to talk to Sporting Lisbon if they really want me,” Rabia told KingFut.com.
“It’s up to the clubs to agree whether on a transfer or a loan, they have to deal with each other and we’ll see.”
Rami Rabia is currently with the national team camp traveling to Alexandria ahead of their friendly match against Malawi, before they face Tanzania in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
With departing Benfica manager Jorge Jesus taking charge of Sporting, Rami is adamant that he is concentrating solely on his club and aims to impress, as he was given little chance by the Lions’ previous manager, after missing the 2014/2015 pre-season following his transfer from Cairo giants Al Ahly.
“Our manager left and a new one will be coming. I want to have a good pre-season and impress the new manager,” he concluded.