KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
EXCLUSIVE: Rami Rabia open to Al Ahly return
Rabia, 22, has been linked to a return to Al Ahly lately and KingFut can confirm the club have indeed contacted the versatile defender.
“Al Ahly talked to me about the possibility of returning to the club and I told them to talk to Sporting Lisbon if they really want me,” Rabia told KingFut.com.
“It’s up to the clubs to agree whether on a transfer or a loan, they have to deal with each other and we’ll see.”
Rami Rabia is currently with the national team camp traveling to Alexandria ahead of their friendly match against Malawi, before they face Tanzania in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
With departing Benfica manager Jorge Jesus taking charge of Sporting, Rami is adamant that he is concentrating solely on his club and aims to impress, as he was given little chance by the Lions’ previous manager, after missing the 2014/2015 pre-season following his transfer from Cairo giants Al Ahly.
“Our manager left and a new one will be coming. I want to have a good pre-season and impress the new manager,” he concluded.