Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
EXCLUSIVE: Rami Rabia open to Al Ahly return
Sporting and Egypt international Rami Rabia is open to the idea of returning to Al Ahly, KingFut.com can confirm.
Rabia, 22, has been linked to a return to Al Ahly lately and KingFut can confirm the club have indeed contacted the versatile defender.
“Al Ahly talked to me about the possibility of returning to the club and I told them to talk to Sporting Lisbon if they really want me,” Rabia told KingFut.com.
“It’s up to the clubs to agree whether on a transfer or a loan, they have to deal with each other and we’ll see.”
Rami Rabia is currently with the national team camp traveling to Alexandria ahead of their friendly match against Malawi, before they face Tanzania in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
With departing Benfica manager Jorge Jesus taking charge of Sporting, Rami is adamant that he is concentrating solely on his club and aims to impress, as he was given little chance by the Lions’ previous manager, after missing the 2014/2015 pre-season following his transfer from Cairo giants Al Ahly.
“Our manager left and a new one will be coming. I want to have a good pre-season and impress the new manager,” he concluded.