Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Video: FIFA vice-president asked Egypt for bribe
Former Fifa vice-president Jack Warner has been accused for asking Egypt for a Seven million USD bribe for Seven votes to host 2010 World Cup, former Egyptian Football Association president Samir Zaher has confirmed.
As the FIFA scandal continues to reveal after Sepp Blatter decided to resign as FIFA president, Samir Zaher confirmed in a video that Trinidad’s & former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner asked him for multimillion dollar kick-backs to secure multiple votes to host 2010 World Cup which was hosted by South Africa.
Adding to that, news broke earlier that it was in fact Morocco who had won hosting rights for the 2010 World Cup, but the ballot box was ‘robbed’ votes were given to South Africa instead.
Samir Zaher revealed his comments after -Ali Din Helal- former Egyptian sports minister has launched a tirade against FIFA officials following alleged corruption in the bidding process for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.