Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Video: FIFA vice-president asked Egypt for bribe
Former Fifa vice-president Jack Warner has been accused for asking Egypt for a Seven million USD bribe for Seven votes to host 2010 World Cup, former Egyptian Football Association president Samir Zaher has confirmed.
As the FIFA scandal continues to reveal after Sepp Blatter decided to resign as FIFA president, Samir Zaher confirmed in a video that Trinidad’s & former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner asked him for multimillion dollar kick-backs to secure multiple votes to host 2010 World Cup which was hosted by South Africa.
Adding to that, news broke earlier that it was in fact Morocco who had won hosting rights for the 2010 World Cup, but the ballot box was ‘robbed’ votes were given to South Africa instead.
Samir Zaher revealed his comments after -Ali Din Helal- former Egyptian sports minister has launched a tirade against FIFA officials following alleged corruption in the bidding process for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.