Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Video: FIFA vice-president asked Egypt for bribe
Former Fifa vice-president Jack Warner has been accused for asking Egypt for a Seven million USD bribe for Seven votes to host 2010 World Cup, former Egyptian Football Association president Samir Zaher has confirmed.
As the FIFA scandal continues to reveal after Sepp Blatter decided to resign as FIFA president, Samir Zaher confirmed in a video that Trinidad’s & former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner asked him for multimillion dollar kick-backs to secure multiple votes to host 2010 World Cup which was hosted by South Africa.
Adding to that, news broke earlier that it was in fact Morocco who had won hosting rights for the 2010 World Cup, but the ballot box was ‘robbed’ votes were given to South Africa instead.
Samir Zaher revealed his comments after -Ali Din Helal- former Egyptian sports minister has launched a tirade against FIFA officials following alleged corruption in the bidding process for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.