Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Video: FIFA vice-president asked Egypt for bribe
Former Fifa vice-president Jack Warner has been accused for asking Egypt for a Seven million USD bribe for Seven votes to host 2010 World Cup, former Egyptian Football Association president Samir Zaher has confirmed.
As the FIFA scandal continues to reveal after Sepp Blatter decided to resign as FIFA president, Samir Zaher confirmed in a video that Trinidad’s & former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner asked him for multimillion dollar kick-backs to secure multiple votes to host 2010 World Cup which was hosted by South Africa.
Adding to that, news broke earlier that it was in fact Morocco who had won hosting rights for the 2010 World Cup, but the ballot box was ‘robbed’ votes were given to South Africa instead.
Samir Zaher revealed his comments after -Ali Din Helal- former Egyptian sports minister has launched a tirade against FIFA officials following alleged corruption in the bidding process for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.