Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Cote d’Ivoire’s Gervinho signs for Al-Jazira
After leaving Arsenal to join AS Roma, Gervinho enjoyed a fruitful first season in the Serie A. However, after a lackluster second season, the Giallorossi were open to moving on from the winger.
Gervinho was a staple in the Ivory Coast side who won their second AFCON championship in 2015, and he will play an important role in the 2017 AFCON qualifiers that begin this weekend.
Ivory Coast was drawn into Group I for the qualifiers, along with Sudan, Gabon, and Sierra Leone. It should be noted that Les Éléphants were ranked as the second best African team in the latest edition of the FIFA Rankings, after only Algeria.