Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Two Egyptians into the Semi-Finals of the Alexandria WISO
The Quarter Finals of the Alexandria World International Squash Open took place on Monday in the Bibliotheca Alexandrina seeing two Egyptians qualify to the semi-finals.
Four Egyptians played in the Quarter finals, but only two made it into the semi-finals. First match of the day was Egyptian Omneya Abdel-Kawy who beat England’s Alison waters 3-2 in 53 minutes. World number one Nicole David beat Egyptian Nour El-Tayeb 3-0 in the shortest match of the round 41 minutes.
It wasn’t an Easy battle for Laura Massaro to claim her seat in the Semi-Finals as it took her 63 minutes, the longest game of the tournament, to beat Egyptian Nour El-Sherbini 3-2. Egyptian Raneem El-Welily was the last to seize her seat after she defeated British Open Winner French Camille Serme 3-2 in 55 minutes.
It’s worth mentioning that The semi-finals are to kick off on Tuesday, David is to face Omneya and Massaro set to face Raneem.