Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Two Egyptians into the Semi-Finals of the Alexandria WISO
The Quarter Finals of the Alexandria World International Squash Open took place on Monday in the Bibliotheca Alexandrina seeing two Egyptians qualify to the semi-finals.
Four Egyptians played in the Quarter finals, but only two made it into the semi-finals. First match of the day was Egyptian Omneya Abdel-Kawy who beat England’s Alison waters 3-2 in 53 minutes. World number one Nicole David beat Egyptian Nour El-Tayeb 3-0 in the shortest match of the round 41 minutes.
It wasn’t an Easy battle for Laura Massaro to claim her seat in the Semi-Finals as it took her 63 minutes, the longest game of the tournament, to beat Egyptian Nour El-Sherbini 3-2. Egyptian Raneem El-Welily was the last to seize her seat after she defeated British Open Winner French Camille Serme 3-2 in 55 minutes.
It’s worth mentioning that The semi-finals are to kick off on Tuesday, David is to face Omneya and Massaro set to face Raneem.