Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Two Egyptians into the Semi-Finals of the Alexandria WISO
The Quarter Finals of the Alexandria World International Squash Open took place on Monday in the Bibliotheca Alexandrina seeing two Egyptians qualify to the semi-finals.
Four Egyptians played in the Quarter finals, but only two made it into the semi-finals. First match of the day was Egyptian Omneya Abdel-Kawy who beat England’s Alison waters 3-2 in 53 minutes. World number one Nicole David beat Egyptian Nour El-Tayeb 3-0 in the shortest match of the round 41 minutes.
It wasn’t an Easy battle for Laura Massaro to claim her seat in the Semi-Finals as it took her 63 minutes, the longest game of the tournament, to beat Egyptian Nour El-Sherbini 3-2. Egyptian Raneem El-Welily was the last to seize her seat after she defeated British Open Winner French Camille Serme 3-2 in 55 minutes.
It’s worth mentioning that The semi-finals are to kick off on Tuesday, David is to face Omneya and Massaro set to face Raneem.