Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
ENPPI chairman denies Al Ahly talks to sign Kahraba and Ashour
ENPPI chairman Maged Nagati has denied rumors about Al Ahly negotiating with him for the services of his team’s attacking duo Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ and Salah Ashour.
The petroleum club player Saleh Gomaa had previously said that he promised Al Ahly officials to join the Reds when he is back to the Egyptian Premier League, after ending his loan spell with Portuguese side CD Nacional.
”Al Ahly have only negotiated with us over Saleh Gomaa, this is simply because the player isn’t part of the team’s squad in the Egyptian Premier League, therefore negotiations are acceptable,” Nagati said in a televised program.
Nagati, however, denied reports linking Al Ahly with Kahraba and Ashour, for they are part of the team’s squad in the Egyptian league this season.
“Al Ahly did not inquire about the services of any other player currently included in the team’s squad. This is due to their respect to ENPPI and our chances in the league competition,” he added.
ENPPI’s chairman said that Zamalek, however, are in talks to sign six of the petroleum club players. He also mentioned that they have reached an agreement with Zamalek, where the Whites would pay their outstanding dues in Islam Awad’s transfer.
“Zamalek board members are currently seeking to resolve Islam Awad’s problem, as they want to acquire the services of six other players from our team.”