Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
ENPPI chairman denies Al Ahly talks to sign Kahraba and Ashour
ENPPI chairman Maged Nagati has denied rumors about Al Ahly negotiating with him for the services of his team’s attacking duo Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ and Salah Ashour.
The petroleum club player Saleh Gomaa had previously said that he promised Al Ahly officials to join the Reds when he is back to the Egyptian Premier League, after ending his loan spell with Portuguese side CD Nacional.
”Al Ahly have only negotiated with us over Saleh Gomaa, this is simply because the player isn’t part of the team’s squad in the Egyptian Premier League, therefore negotiations are acceptable,” Nagati said in a televised program.
Nagati, however, denied reports linking Al Ahly with Kahraba and Ashour, for they are part of the team’s squad in the Egyptian league this season.
“Al Ahly did not inquire about the services of any other player currently included in the team’s squad. This is due to their respect to ENPPI and our chances in the league competition,” he added.
ENPPI’s chairman said that Zamalek, however, are in talks to sign six of the petroleum club players. He also mentioned that they have reached an agreement with Zamalek, where the Whites would pay their outstanding dues in Islam Awad’s transfer.
“Zamalek board members are currently seeking to resolve Islam Awad’s problem, as they want to acquire the services of six other players from our team.”