Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Official: Ghana’s Andre Ayew seals Swansea switch
Ayew spent eight years under contract at Marseille, securing 159 appearances and scoring 44 goals for Les Olympiens.
Marseille were reportedly unable to agree to terms with Ayew due to financial constraints, and the Swans jumped at the opportunity to sign the son of Ghanaian legend Abedi Pele.
— Swansea City FC (@SwansOfficial) June 10, 2015
The talented winger won the BBC African Player of the Year in 2011 and has earned both a bronze and silver medal at the African Cup of Nations, but has yet to lead Ghana to a winning trophy.