Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Al Shabab announce John Antwi transfer to Al Ahly
The Red Devils have secured the services of 22-year-old Ghanaian talisman John Antwi for one million dollars, Al Shabab announced on their official Twitter account.
Antwi signed for Al Shabab from Ismaily in January for a reported $2.2 million, but the White Lions deemed the striker surplus to requirements, after scoring only four goals in Saudi Arabia.
— نادي الشباب السعودي (@AlShababSaudiFC) June 10, 2015
Antwi is no stranger to the Egyptian Premier League, as he spent two years at Ismaily, scoring 28 goals before being sold to Al Shabab. The Ghanaian also previously underwent a trial at Al Ahly, but was rejected by the manager at the time, Hossam El-Badry.
The former Egyptian league top scorer will join an Al Ahly strike-force desperate for goals as they look to rebound next year, as this season’s title race is all but over. The Red Devils are currently in third place, nine points behind their Cairo rivals Zamalek, who have one game in hand at the top of the table.