Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Lebanon beat Egypt in the final of Sharm El Sheikh beach soccer tournament
The tournament, which was held from 8-12 June, saw the participation of six nations: Egypt, England, Hungary, Kuwait, Lebanon, and Romania.
Lebanon overcame England in the semi-final while Egypt beat Romania to set up a tense all-arab clash in the final.
Lebanon took the lead early on before Egypt turned the score around to make it 2-1.
The Egyptians then had to come from behind again to end the second period at 3-3.
Lebanon had the edge in the third and final period scoring two unanswered goals to win the final 3-5.
Lebanon’s goalkeeper Mohamed Chukr won the best goalkeeper of the tournament award.
Meanwhile, in the third place game, England claimed a bronze medal after beating Romania 8-1.