Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Lebanon beat Egypt in the final of Sharm El Sheikh beach soccer tournament
The tournament, which was held from 8-12 June, saw the participation of six nations: Egypt, England, Hungary, Kuwait, Lebanon, and Romania.
Lebanon overcame England in the semi-final while Egypt beat Romania to set up a tense all-arab clash in the final.
Lebanon took the lead early on before Egypt turned the score around to make it 2-1.
The Egyptians then had to come from behind again to end the second period at 3-3.
Lebanon had the edge in the third and final period scoring two unanswered goals to win the final 3-5.
Lebanon’s goalkeeper Mohamed Chukr won the best goalkeeper of the tournament award.
Meanwhile, in the third place game, England claimed a bronze medal after beating Romania 8-1.