Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Lebanon beat Egypt in the final of Sharm El Sheikh beach soccer tournament
The tournament, which was held from 8-12 June, saw the participation of six nations: Egypt, England, Hungary, Kuwait, Lebanon, and Romania.
Lebanon overcame England in the semi-final while Egypt beat Romania to set up a tense all-arab clash in the final.
Lebanon took the lead early on before Egypt turned the score around to make it 2-1.
The Egyptians then had to come from behind again to end the second period at 3-3.
Lebanon had the edge in the third and final period scoring two unanswered goals to win the final 3-5.
Lebanon’s goalkeeper Mohamed Chukr won the best goalkeeper of the tournament award.
Meanwhile, in the third place game, England claimed a bronze medal after beating Romania 8-1.