Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
Lebanon beat Egypt in the final of Sharm El Sheikh beach soccer tournament
The tournament, which was held from 8-12 June, saw the participation of six nations: Egypt, England, Hungary, Kuwait, Lebanon, and Romania.
Lebanon overcame England in the semi-final while Egypt beat Romania to set up a tense all-arab clash in the final.
Lebanon took the lead early on before Egypt turned the score around to make it 2-1.
The Egyptians then had to come from behind again to end the second period at 3-3.
Lebanon had the edge in the third and final period scoring two unanswered goals to win the final 3-5.
Lebanon’s goalkeeper Mohamed Chukr won the best goalkeeper of the tournament award.
Meanwhile, in the third place game, England claimed a bronze medal after beating Romania 8-1.