Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Lebanon beat Egypt in the final of Sharm El Sheikh beach soccer tournament
The tournament, which was held from 8-12 June, saw the participation of six nations: Egypt, England, Hungary, Kuwait, Lebanon, and Romania.
Lebanon overcame England in the semi-final while Egypt beat Romania to set up a tense all-arab clash in the final.
Lebanon took the lead early on before Egypt turned the score around to make it 2-1.
The Egyptians then had to come from behind again to end the second period at 3-3.
Lebanon had the edge in the third and final period scoring two unanswered goals to win the final 3-5.
Lebanon’s goalkeeper Mohamed Chukr won the best goalkeeper of the tournament award.
Meanwhile, in the third place game, England claimed a bronze medal after beating Romania 8-1.