KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Mortada Mansour: Ferreira to sign one-year contract extension
In the latest revelation in a series of twists and turns, Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour announced on Thursday afternoon that manager Jesualdo Ferreira would probably remain at the helm of the team through next season.
Just few days after announcing Ferreira will be leaving Zamalek at the end of the current season, Mansour backtracked on his decision and announced that the Portuguese manager would probably sign a new contract extending his stay at the White Castle until the end of next season.
“My son Ahmed is meeting right now with Ferreira and his family to finalize the deal to renew his contract for another season,” Mortada Mansour said in a televised interview.
Ferreira has done a commendable job at Zamalek, leading the team to the top of the Egyptian Premier League, nine points ahead of second-place ENPPI, with four games still in hand. He has also led the team to the group stage of the CAF Confederation Cup, after Zamalek’s 3-1 win over Sanga Balende.