Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Mortada Mansour: Ferreira to sign one-year contract extension
In the latest revelation in a series of twists and turns, Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour announced on Thursday afternoon that manager Jesualdo Ferreira would probably remain at the helm of the team through next season.
Just few days after announcing Ferreira will be leaving Zamalek at the end of the current season, Mansour backtracked on his decision and announced that the Portuguese manager would probably sign a new contract extending his stay at the White Castle until the end of next season.
“My son Ahmed is meeting right now with Ferreira and his family to finalize the deal to renew his contract for another season,” Mortada Mansour said in a televised interview.
Ferreira has done a commendable job at Zamalek, leading the team to the top of the Egyptian Premier League, nine points ahead of second-place ENPPI, with four games still in hand. He has also led the team to the group stage of the CAF Confederation Cup, after Zamalek’s 3-1 win over Sanga Balende.