Newly elected president of the Confederation of African Football Ahmad Ahmad announced his backing...
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
Anderlecht raise offer for Ahly’s Trezeguet
Anderlecht have increased their bid for Al Ahly midfielder Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ to €3.5million.
Trezeguet told reporters that “Anderlecht have decided to raise the offer to €3.5million.”
Hassan mentioned that over the next couple of days officials from both sides will be meeting to discuss the deal.
The attacking midfielder also added, “I am under the command of Al Ahly Club, if there was a good chance of playing professional football in Europe, I would take it.”
The 20-year-old is being touted by a number of big European sides such as Udinese and Kingfut.com revealed EXCLUSIVE: Feyenoord interested in Al Ahly’s Trezeguet.
It is believed that Ahly are willing to listen to offers.