An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Salah has final say on Viola loan extension
Savini, an Italian lawyer close to Salah, revealed that Salah has the ‘veto power’ over his Fiorentina loan extension and might yet return to Chelsea. However, the 22-year-old hasn’t made a decision yet.
Savini claimed: ‘Fiorentina activated the option to extend Salah loan for another season, but he is on international duty and will make a decision when he returns.’
‘As of now, Salah is the only one that can decide where he’ll be in the future, he has the ‘power of veto’ to reject a loan extension in Florence and return to Chelsea,’ Savini added.
It seems that a return to Chelsea is certainly a viable option for Salah despite his success at Fiorentina, either to stay a Chelsea player or accept one of the many reported offers made for him this summer.