Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Salah has final say on Viola loan extension
Savini, an Italian lawyer close to Salah, revealed that Salah has the ‘veto power’ over his Fiorentina loan extension and might yet return to Chelsea. However, the 22-year-old hasn’t made a decision yet.
Savini claimed: ‘Fiorentina activated the option to extend Salah loan for another season, but he is on international duty and will make a decision when he returns.’
‘As of now, Salah is the only one that can decide where he’ll be in the future, he has the ‘power of veto’ to reject a loan extension in Florence and return to Chelsea,’ Savini added.
It seems that a return to Chelsea is certainly a viable option for Salah despite his success at Fiorentina, either to stay a Chelsea player or accept one of the many reported offers made for him this summer.