Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Salah has final say on Viola loan extension
Savini, an Italian lawyer close to Salah, revealed that Salah has the ‘veto power’ over his Fiorentina loan extension and might yet return to Chelsea. However, the 22-year-old hasn’t made a decision yet.
Savini claimed: ‘Fiorentina activated the option to extend Salah loan for another season, but he is on international duty and will make a decision when he returns.’
‘As of now, Salah is the only one that can decide where he’ll be in the future, he has the ‘power of veto’ to reject a loan extension in Florence and return to Chelsea,’ Savini added.
It seems that a return to Chelsea is certainly a viable option for Salah despite his success at Fiorentina, either to stay a Chelsea player or accept one of the many reported offers made for him this summer.