Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Salah has final say on Viola loan extension
Savini, an Italian lawyer close to Salah, revealed that Salah has the ‘veto power’ over his Fiorentina loan extension and might yet return to Chelsea. However, the 22-year-old hasn’t made a decision yet.
Savini claimed: ‘Fiorentina activated the option to extend Salah loan for another season, but he is on international duty and will make a decision when he returns.’
‘As of now, Salah is the only one that can decide where he’ll be in the future, he has the ‘power of veto’ to reject a loan extension in Florence and return to Chelsea,’ Savini added.
It seems that a return to Chelsea is certainly a viable option for Salah despite his success at Fiorentina, either to stay a Chelsea player or accept one of the many reported offers made for him this summer.