Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Salah has final say on Viola loan extension
Savini, an Italian lawyer close to Salah, revealed that Salah has the ‘veto power’ over his Fiorentina loan extension and might yet return to Chelsea. However, the 22-year-old hasn’t made a decision yet.
Savini claimed: ‘Fiorentina activated the option to extend Salah loan for another season, but he is on international duty and will make a decision when he returns.’
‘As of now, Salah is the only one that can decide where he’ll be in the future, he has the ‘power of veto’ to reject a loan extension in Florence and return to Chelsea,’ Savini added.
It seems that a return to Chelsea is certainly a viable option for Salah despite his success at Fiorentina, either to stay a Chelsea player or accept one of the many reported offers made for him this summer.