Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Loaning ‘Koka’ is an option for Benfica
Benfica coach Rui Vitória may loan out Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ after he signed a five year deal with the club.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ who signed a five year contract with Benfica moving from Rio Ave for € 1.5 million maybe loaned out for his first season.
The Egyptian striker had a fascinating season with the Vila do Conde scoring 15 goals in 35 appearances for Rio Ave forcing the Benfica board of directors to sign him despite his proneness to injury.
Benfica’s medical department sensed a slight problem while undergoing the medical but they insisted on signing the 22-year-old striker.
Benfica’s head coach, Rui Vitória, said that he is aware of Hassan’s ability of scoring but loaning him out is an option.