Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Loaning ‘Koka’ is an option for Benfica
Benfica coach Rui Vitória may loan out Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ after he signed a five year deal with the club.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ who signed a five year contract with Benfica moving from Rio Ave for € 1.5 million maybe loaned out for his first season.
The Egyptian striker had a fascinating season with the Vila do Conde scoring 15 goals in 35 appearances for Rio Ave forcing the Benfica board of directors to sign him despite his proneness to injury.
Benfica’s medical department sensed a slight problem while undergoing the medical but they insisted on signing the 22-year-old striker.
Benfica’s head coach, Rui Vitória, said that he is aware of Hassan’s ability of scoring but loaning him out is an option.