Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Loaning ‘Koka’ is an option for Benfica
Benfica coach Rui Vitória may loan out Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ after he signed a five year deal with the club.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ who signed a five year contract with Benfica moving from Rio Ave for € 1.5 million maybe loaned out for his first season.
The Egyptian striker had a fascinating season with the Vila do Conde scoring 15 goals in 35 appearances for Rio Ave forcing the Benfica board of directors to sign him despite his proneness to injury.
Benfica’s medical department sensed a slight problem while undergoing the medical but they insisted on signing the 22-year-old striker.
Benfica’s head coach, Rui Vitória, said that he is aware of Hassan’s ability of scoring but loaning him out is an option.