Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Loaning ‘Koka’ is an option for Benfica
Benfica coach Rui Vitória may loan out Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ after he signed a five year deal with the club.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ who signed a five year contract with Benfica moving from Rio Ave for € 1.5 million maybe loaned out for his first season.
The Egyptian striker had a fascinating season with the Vila do Conde scoring 15 goals in 35 appearances for Rio Ave forcing the Benfica board of directors to sign him despite his proneness to injury.
Benfica’s medical department sensed a slight problem while undergoing the medical but they insisted on signing the 22-year-old striker.
Benfica’s head coach, Rui Vitória, said that he is aware of Hassan’s ability of scoring but loaning him out is an option.