Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Judo: Ramadan Darwish wins gold at Budapest Grand Prix
Egypt’s Ramadan Darwish won the under 100 kg gold medal at the 2015 Budapest Judo Grand Prix.
The World Judo Masters bronze medallist, Darwish, beat Germany’s Dimitri Peters to claim top spot on the podium at the Budapest Judo Grand Prix.
Peters, who is the current Olympic bronze medallist, lost for the second consecutive time to Ramadan, in less than a month, after the Egyptian was victorious in the first round of the 2015 World Judo Masters in Rabat, Morocco.
Egypt has set high hopes on Ramadan to secure an Olympic medal in Rio de Janeiro 2016.