Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Hughes talks Ramadan Sobhi, defeat against Arsenal
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for GloCAF Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
Kahraba: Zamalek are interested and no Ahly negotiations
The talented ENPPI winger spoke to Al Hayat 2 giving an insight into a possible transfer.
Kahraba said, “I am an ENPPI player until the end of the year, but I do not know what will happen in the future.”
The 21-year-old added, “Zamalek are interested in me and they have been for a while and I really appreciate that. Regarding Al Ahly, there have been talks in the past, but currently there is nothing.”
Mahmoud also spoke of his preferred position on the pitch by stating, “I play best on the left wing as well as the playmaker position behind the striker; this is where I played in the win against Tanzania yesterday.“