Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Kahraba: Zamalek are interested and no Ahly negotiations
The talented ENPPI winger spoke to Al Hayat 2 giving an insight into a possible transfer.
Kahraba said, “I am an ENPPI player until the end of the year, but I do not know what will happen in the future.”
The 21-year-old added, “Zamalek are interested in me and they have been for a while and I really appreciate that. Regarding Al Ahly, there have been talks in the past, but currently there is nothing.”
Mahmoud also spoke of his preferred position on the pitch by stating, “I play best on the left wing as well as the playmaker position behind the striker; this is where I played in the win against Tanzania yesterday.“