Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Kahraba: Zamalek are interested and no Ahly negotiations
The talented ENPPI winger spoke to Al Hayat 2 giving an insight into a possible transfer.
Kahraba said, “I am an ENPPI player until the end of the year, but I do not know what will happen in the future.”
The 21-year-old added, “Zamalek are interested in me and they have been for a while and I really appreciate that. Regarding Al Ahly, there have been talks in the past, but currently there is nothing.”
Mahmoud also spoke of his preferred position on the pitch by stating, “I play best on the left wing as well as the playmaker position behind the striker; this is where I played in the win against Tanzania yesterday.“