Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Mancini wants Salah as Cuadrado backup for Inter – Report
Salah, who scored nine goals for La Viola, helping them finish fourth in Serie A and reach the semi-finals of Coppa Italia, is undecided on his future.
Reports in Italian media confirm that Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is keen on signing Juan Cuadrado from Chelsea after the Colombian’s first six-month spell at Chelsea ended in a flop.
However, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has said that winger is going nowhere and staying at Chelsea.
According to Calciomercato Mohamed Salah is now the favourite to become Mancini’s winger at Inter.
Nevertheless, Fiorentina are keen on extending the 23-year-old’s loan to another season, but Salah is the only one with the final say on the extension and it is thought that he is looking at the options offered to him for a permanent move.