The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Mancini wants Salah as Cuadrado backup for Inter – Report
Salah, who scored nine goals for La Viola, helping them finish fourth in Serie A and reach the semi-finals of Coppa Italia, is undecided on his future.
Reports in Italian media confirm that Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is keen on signing Juan Cuadrado from Chelsea after the Colombian’s first six-month spell at Chelsea ended in a flop.
However, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has said that winger is going nowhere and staying at Chelsea.
According to Calciomercato Mohamed Salah is now the favourite to become Mancini’s winger at Inter.
Nevertheless, Fiorentina are keen on extending the 23-year-old’s loan to another season, but Salah is the only one with the final say on the extension and it is thought that he is looking at the options offered to him for a permanent move.