Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Mancini wants Salah as Cuadrado backup for Inter – Report
Salah, who scored nine goals for La Viola, helping them finish fourth in Serie A and reach the semi-finals of Coppa Italia, is undecided on his future.
Reports in Italian media confirm that Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is keen on signing Juan Cuadrado from Chelsea after the Colombian’s first six-month spell at Chelsea ended in a flop.
However, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has said that winger is going nowhere and staying at Chelsea.
According to Calciomercato Mohamed Salah is now the favourite to become Mancini’s winger at Inter.
Nevertheless, Fiorentina are keen on extending the 23-year-old’s loan to another season, but Salah is the only one with the final say on the extension and it is thought that he is looking at the options offered to him for a permanent move.