Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
Mancini wants Salah as Cuadrado backup for Inter – Report
Salah, who scored nine goals for La Viola, helping them finish fourth in Serie A and reach the semi-finals of Coppa Italia, is undecided on his future.
Reports in Italian media confirm that Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is keen on signing Juan Cuadrado from Chelsea after the Colombian’s first six-month spell at Chelsea ended in a flop.
However, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has said that winger is going nowhere and staying at Chelsea.
According to Calciomercato Mohamed Salah is now the favourite to become Mancini’s winger at Inter.
Nevertheless, Fiorentina are keen on extending the 23-year-old’s loan to another season, but Salah is the only one with the final say on the extension and it is thought that he is looking at the options offered to him for a permanent move.