Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Mancini wants Salah as Cuadrado backup for Inter – Report
Salah, who scored nine goals for La Viola, helping them finish fourth in Serie A and reach the semi-finals of Coppa Italia, is undecided on his future.
Reports in Italian media confirm that Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is keen on signing Juan Cuadrado from Chelsea after the Colombian’s first six-month spell at Chelsea ended in a flop.
However, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has said that winger is going nowhere and staying at Chelsea.
According to Calciomercato Mohamed Salah is now the favourite to become Mancini’s winger at Inter.
Nevertheless, Fiorentina are keen on extending the 23-year-old’s loan to another season, but Salah is the only one with the final say on the extension and it is thought that he is looking at the options offered to him for a permanent move.