Al-Ahli Tripoli qualified to the 2017 CAF Champions League round of 32 after...
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
Hull City insist Elmohamady not for sale despite Everton interest – Report
In the midst of reports hinting Everton and other Premier League clubs are interested in making a bid for Ahmed Elmohamady, Hull City have issued a hands-off warning to all.
Although no bids have yet come in for Egyptian right wing-back Ahmed Elmohamady, Everton are rumored to be lining up a £4 million offer, and he has likely caught the eyes of other top-division clubs after playing every minute in the Premier League this season. Accordingly, Hull City have expressed they have no intention of selling Elmo, who is among the Tigers’ ‘most sought-after assets’, as per the Hull Daily Mail.
After joining Steve Bruce from Sunderland in 2013 and establishing himself as a starter for his new club, Elmohamady played in 94 straight league games for Hull, including every match in the EPL since their promotion in 2013. Steve Bruce is obviously very keen on keeping such an integral part of his starting eleven.
The 27-year-old recently expressed his desire to remain in Europe rather than returning to play in Egypt, as he ‘wants to make history’, previously stating that he would like to emulate Ryan Giggs and “play in the English Premier League till I’m 40 years old.”