Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Hull City insist Elmohamady not for sale despite Everton interest – Report
In the midst of reports hinting Everton and other Premier League clubs are interested in making a bid for Ahmed Elmohamady, Hull City have issued a hands-off warning to all.
Although no bids have yet come in for Egyptian right wing-back Ahmed Elmohamady, Everton are rumored to be lining up a £4 million offer, and he has likely caught the eyes of other top-division clubs after playing every minute in the Premier League this season. Accordingly, Hull City have expressed they have no intention of selling Elmo, who is among the Tigers’ ‘most sought-after assets’, as per the Hull Daily Mail.
After joining Steve Bruce from Sunderland in 2013 and establishing himself as a starter for his new club, Elmohamady played in 94 straight league games for Hull, including every match in the EPL since their promotion in 2013. Steve Bruce is obviously very keen on keeping such an integral part of his starting eleven.
The 27-year-old recently expressed his desire to remain in Europe rather than returning to play in Egypt, as he ‘wants to make history’, previously stating that he would like to emulate Ryan Giggs and “play in the English Premier League till I’m 40 years old.”