Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Hull City insist Elmohamady not for sale despite Everton interest – Report
In the midst of reports hinting Everton and other Premier League clubs are interested in making a bid for Ahmed Elmohamady, Hull City have issued a hands-off warning to all.
Although no bids have yet come in for Egyptian right wing-back Ahmed Elmohamady, Everton are rumored to be lining up a £4 million offer, and he has likely caught the eyes of other top-division clubs after playing every minute in the Premier League this season. Accordingly, Hull City have expressed they have no intention of selling Elmo, who is among the Tigers’ ‘most sought-after assets’, as per the Hull Daily Mail.
After joining Steve Bruce from Sunderland in 2013 and establishing himself as a starter for his new club, Elmohamady played in 94 straight league games for Hull, including every match in the EPL since their promotion in 2013. Steve Bruce is obviously very keen on keeping such an integral part of his starting eleven.
The 27-year-old recently expressed his desire to remain in Europe rather than returning to play in Egypt, as he ‘wants to make history’, previously stating that he would like to emulate Ryan Giggs and “play in the English Premier League till I’m 40 years old.”