Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Ismaily president: Sulaya wants Al Ahly
Ismaily club president Mohamed Abou El-Soud said in television remarks that the club knows of Sulaya and his father’s preference to move to Al Ahly. He revealed that the club offered Amr El-Sulaya a contract renewal worth nine million pounds until 2018; in addition to raising his wages from 1.3 million to two million EGP to convince him of renewing his contract with the Dervishes.
The 25-year-old midfielder, whose contract runs out at the end of next season, hasn’t responded to the latest contract negotiations with Ismaily, despite the club announcing weeks ago that he agreed to an extension. Mohamed Abou El-Soud also added that it’s difficult to agree to an Ahly transfer due to tensions between supporters of both clubs when it comes to player transfers, and previously issued a hands off warning to both Cairo giants amidst interest from the Gulf.
Adding to the above point, the Ismaily president revealed that: “The only offer we received was from Zamalek’s president, Mortada Mansour, as we have an affiliation between the two clubs; if any player leaves Zamalek, we’ll have the priority to sign him.”