Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Anderlecht general manager in Egypt for talks over Trezeguet
Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck has travelled to Cairo to talk with Ahly representatives over the transfer of Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’.
Anderlecht have showed ever increasing interest in Trezeguet and raised their initial offer to €3.5million.
The 20-year-old has said that if he was offered the chance to play in Europe he would take it.
However, staff at Al Ahly including Wael Gomaa have stated that they want the Egypt international to stay at the Cairo giants.
Anderlecht are not the only club interested in the services of the young starlet, Udinese and EXCLUSIVE: Feyenoord interested in Al Ahly’s Trezeguet.
In another KingFut.com EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly will listen to Trezeguet offers.