Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Anderlecht general manager in Egypt for talks over Trezeguet
Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck has travelled to Cairo to talk with Ahly representatives over the transfer of Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’.
Anderlecht have showed ever increasing interest in Trezeguet and raised their initial offer to €3.5million.
The 20-year-old has said that if he was offered the chance to play in Europe he would take it.
However, staff at Al Ahly including Wael Gomaa have stated that they want the Egypt international to stay at the Cairo giants.
Anderlecht are not the only club interested in the services of the young starlet, Udinese and EXCLUSIVE: Feyenoord interested in Al Ahly’s Trezeguet.
In another KingFut.com EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly will listen to Trezeguet offers.