Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Anderlecht general manager in Egypt for talks over Trezeguet
Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck has travelled to Cairo to talk with Ahly representatives over the transfer of Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’.
Anderlecht have showed ever increasing interest in Trezeguet and raised their initial offer to €3.5million.
The 20-year-old has said that if he was offered the chance to play in Europe he would take it.
However, staff at Al Ahly including Wael Gomaa have stated that they want the Egypt international to stay at the Cairo giants.
Anderlecht are not the only club interested in the services of the young starlet, Udinese and EXCLUSIVE: Feyenoord interested in Al Ahly’s Trezeguet.
In another KingFut.com EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly will listen to Trezeguet offers.