Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Anderlecht general manager in Egypt for talks over Trezeguet
Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck has travelled to Cairo to talk with Ahly representatives over the transfer of Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’.
Anderlecht have showed ever increasing interest in Trezeguet and raised their initial offer to €3.5million.
The 20-year-old has said that if he was offered the chance to play in Europe he would take it.
However, staff at Al Ahly including Wael Gomaa have stated that they want the Egypt international to stay at the Cairo giants.
Anderlecht are not the only club interested in the services of the young starlet, Udinese and EXCLUSIVE: Feyenoord interested in Al Ahly’s Trezeguet.
In another KingFut.com EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly will listen to Trezeguet offers.