After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Anderlecht general manager in Egypt for talks over Trezeguet
Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck has travelled to Cairo to talk with Ahly representatives over the transfer of Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’.
Anderlecht have showed ever increasing interest in Trezeguet and raised their initial offer to €3.5million.
The 20-year-old has said that if he was offered the chance to play in Europe he would take it.
However, staff at Al Ahly including Wael Gomaa have stated that they want the Egypt international to stay at the Cairo giants.
Anderlecht are not the only club interested in the services of the young starlet, Udinese and EXCLUSIVE: Feyenoord interested in Al Ahly’s Trezeguet.
In another KingFut.com EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly will listen to Trezeguet offers.