Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Ismaily SC doctor: John Antwi 100 percent fit
Ismaily SC doctor Magdy El-Baz has stated that John Antwi is 100 percent fit after the recent allegations from Zamalek SC president Mortada Mansour.
Mortada Mansour has stated that he refused to buy John Antwi from Ismaily SC in the recent transfer window after discovering a problem in the Ghanian striker’s heart muscle.
Magdy El-Baz has admitted that John Antwi has a large heart muscle but insisted that it is not a big problem for the player and he his physically fit.
He added, “The technology revolution has made it easy to discover heart problems and if John Antwi has a serious heart condition, how would the player be playing in the Egyptian premier League for two consecutive seasons?”
John Antwi has scored 12 goals in the Egyptian Premier League before his transfer to Al Shabab in Saudi Arabia.