Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
EXTRA TIME: Egypt defeat Venezuela in FIVB World League second leg
Egypt beat Venezuela 3-0 for the second time in Fédération Internationale de Volleyball World League.
The Egyptians started the match strongly, winning 25-20 by controlling the first half and the second set had witnessed a tough encounter between the two side with Venezuela trying to stop Egypt from winning the second set but the Pharaohs won the set 25-23.
The third set also witnessed high performances from the Egyptian National team and they won it by 25-20.
Egypt is in the second place after Spain in pool H and they have an upcoming match against La Roja on Sunday to decide who will qualify for the next round in the tournament. Spain has 14 points and Egypt has 13 points so the Egyptians need to win to qualify.
It is worth noting that Egypt lost in the opening match in the first set against Spain with a result 2-3.