Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
EXTRA TIME: Egypt defeat Venezuela in FIVB World League second leg
The Egyptians started the match strongly, winning 25-20 by controlling the first half and the second set had witnessed a tough encounter between the two side with Venezuela trying to stop Egypt from winning the second set but the Pharaohs won the set 25-23.
The third set also witnessed high performances from the Egyptian National team and they won it by 25-20.
Egypt is in the second place after Spain in pool H and they have an upcoming match against La Roja on Sunday to decide who will qualify for the next round in the tournament. Spain has 14 points and Egypt has 13 points so the Egyptians need to win to qualify.
It is worth noting that Egypt lost in the opening match in the first set against Spain with a result 2-3.