Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
EXTRA TIME: Egypt defeat Venezuela in FIVB World League second leg
Egypt beat Venezuela 3-0 for the second time in Fédération Internationale de Volleyball World League.
The Egyptians started the match strongly, winning 25-20 by controlling the first half and the second set had witnessed a tough encounter between the two side with Venezuela trying to stop Egypt from winning the second set but the Pharaohs won the set 25-23.
The third set also witnessed high performances from the Egyptian National team and they won it by 25-20.
Egypt is in the second place after Spain in pool H and they have an upcoming match against La Roja on Sunday to decide who will qualify for the next round in the tournament. Spain has 14 points and Egypt has 13 points so the Egyptians need to win to qualify.
It is worth noting that Egypt lost in the opening match in the first set against Spain with a result 2-3.