Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
EXTRA TIME: Egypt defeat Venezuela in FIVB World League second leg
Egypt beat Venezuela 3-0 for the second time in Fédération Internationale de Volleyball World League.
The Egyptians started the match strongly, winning 25-20 by controlling the first half and the second set had witnessed a tough encounter between the two side with Venezuela trying to stop Egypt from winning the second set but the Pharaohs won the set 25-23.
The third set also witnessed high performances from the Egyptian National team and they won it by 25-20.
Egypt is in the second place after Spain in pool H and they have an upcoming match against La Roja on Sunday to decide who will qualify for the next round in the tournament. Spain has 14 points and Egypt has 13 points so the Egyptians need to win to qualify.
It is worth noting that Egypt lost in the opening match in the first set against Spain with a result 2-3.