Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Inter make contact with Chelsea over Salah
On June 21st, reports broke out that Inter made official contact with Chelsea, and according to Corriere dello Sport, Erick Thohir, the owner of Inter Milan, has contacted Abramovic to discuss Mohamed Salah’s transfer details.
It is not yet clear where the Egyptian plans to take his future, but only he has the final say, and it is clear he won’t have a shortage for options this summer. Along side Inter Milan, reports claim that Atletico Madrid, AC Milan, Roma, and Wolfsburg are all prepared to battle it out for the winger.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) June 22, 2015
Fiorentina have announced the appointment of former FC Basel manager Paulo Sousa as a replacement for Vincenzo Montella, who was sacked from his position as manager of the Florence-based side on the 8th of June. One of the Portuguese boss’ first tasks will be to convince the 23-year-old to extend his stay in Florence.
We must also acknowledge that Chelsea have reportedly raised Mohamed Salah’s price tag to €25 million, as per Sky Sport Italia reporter Di Marzio, and so far, Atletico Madrid are ready to pay this fee for the winger’s services.