Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
AS Roma send official offer for Ramadan Sobhy
Italian reports revealed earlier that the Giallorossi are interested in the 17-year-old attacking midfielder. According to Italian website Tuttomercatoweb.com, AS Roma have sent a representative to Egypt to speak with Al Ahly regarding the signing details.
“We received a good official offer from AS Roma asking to buy Ramadan Sobhy,” said Abdel-Sadek in press comments on Tuesday.
“We’ll send this to the football department to make a final decision,” he concluded.
The offer is believed to be in the region of 3 million euro, while Al Ahly value the starlet at 5 million.
Ramadan started his football career in Al Ahly’s youth team in 2005, before he made his debut with the first team in 2014 – when he was just 16 years old.
He recently made his national team debut in Egypt’s match against Tanzania in the first round of 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying, being the second youngest player to play with the national team after Mido – the only Egyptian to have played for Roma, thus far.
Ramadan has already won the Egyptian Premier League, Egyptian Super Cup and CAF Confederation Cup with Al Ahly’s senior team.