KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
AS Roma send official offer for Ramadan Sobhy
Al Ahly’s football department director, Alaa Abdel-Sadek, announced that AS Roma have sent an official offer for Ramdan Sobhy’s services.
Italian reports revealed earlier that the Giallorossi are interested in the 17-year-old attacking midfielder. According to Italian website Tuttomercatoweb.com, AS Roma have sent a representative to Egypt to speak with Al Ahly regarding the signing details.
“We received a good official offer from AS Roma asking to buy Ramadan Sobhy,” said Abdel-Sadek in press comments on Tuesday.
“We’ll send this to the football department to make a final decision,” he concluded.
The offer is believed to be in the region of 3 million euro, while Al Ahly value the starlet at 5 million.
Ramadan started his football career in Al Ahly’s youth team in 2005, before he made his debut with the first team in 2014 – when he was just 16 years old.
He recently made his national team debut in Egypt’s match against Tanzania in the first round of 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying, being the second youngest player to play with the national team after Mido – the only Egyptian to have played for Roma, thus far.
Ramadan has already won the Egyptian Premier League, Egyptian Super Cup and CAF Confederation Cup with Al Ahly’s senior team.