Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
AS Roma send official offer for Ramadan Sobhy
Al Ahly’s football department director, Alaa Abdel-Sadek, announced that AS Roma have sent an official offer for Ramdan Sobhy’s services.
Italian reports revealed earlier that the Giallorossi are interested in the 17-year-old attacking midfielder. According to Italian website Tuttomercatoweb.com, AS Roma have sent a representative to Egypt to speak with Al Ahly regarding the signing details.
“We received a good official offer from AS Roma asking to buy Ramadan Sobhy,” said Abdel-Sadek in press comments on Tuesday.
“We’ll send this to the football department to make a final decision,” he concluded.
The offer is believed to be in the region of 3 million euro, while Al Ahly value the starlet at 5 million.
Ramadan started his football career in Al Ahly’s youth team in 2005, before he made his debut with the first team in 2014 – when he was just 16 years old.
He recently made his national team debut in Egypt’s match against Tanzania in the first round of 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying, being the second youngest player to play with the national team after Mido – the only Egyptian to have played for Roma, thus far.
Ramadan has already won the Egyptian Premier League, Egyptian Super Cup and CAF Confederation Cup with Al Ahly’s senior team.