Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Walid Soliman: I am staying at Al Ahly
It was widely reported that the 30-year-old attacking midfielder had an official offer from Emirati football club, Baniyas, and the ‘offer letter’ was even doing rounds on social media. However, Baniyas later denied sending any offers to Al Ahly for Walid Soliman.
“I decided to withdraw the mandate I signed to my agent, Mohamed Farouk, after he told me that I had an official offer from Baniyas, but then I was informed that there where no offers from this club or any other club from the Gulf area,” Soliman expressed his anger in press comments.
The player assured that he has no intentions of leaving Al Ahly now.