Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Walid Soliman: I am staying at Al Ahly
It was widely reported that the 30-year-old attacking midfielder had an official offer from Emirati football club, Baniyas, and the ‘offer letter’ was even doing rounds on social media. However, Baniyas later denied sending any offers to Al Ahly for Walid Soliman.
“I decided to withdraw the mandate I signed to my agent, Mohamed Farouk, after he told me that I had an official offer from Baniyas, but then I was informed that there where no offers from this club or any other club from the Gulf area,” Soliman expressed his anger in press comments.
The player assured that he has no intentions of leaving Al Ahly now.