Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Walid Soliman: I am staying at Al Ahly
It was widely reported that the 30-year-old attacking midfielder had an official offer from Emirati football club, Baniyas, and the ‘offer letter’ was even doing rounds on social media. However, Baniyas later denied sending any offers to Al Ahly for Walid Soliman.
“I decided to withdraw the mandate I signed to my agent, Mohamed Farouk, after he told me that I had an official offer from Baniyas, but then I was informed that there where no offers from this club or any other club from the Gulf area,” Soliman expressed his anger in press comments.
The player assured that he has no intentions of leaving Al Ahly now.