Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Ahmed Hassan: Anderlecht asked me about Trezeguet
Former Anderlecht player Ahmed Hassan has stated that the club’s director contacted him recently in regards to his opinion on Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet.’
The 40-year old spent two years at Anderlecht during an illustrious, ten-year European journey. He maintains a good relationship with Anderlecht, and the club’s director sought out Hassan’s opinion on Al Ahly youngster Trezeguet, who the Belgian club are interested in signing.
Ahmed Hassan reiterated to the director that he is a big fan of the 20-year old and that he wants the potential transfer to come to fruition.
“Anderlecht is really interested in Trezeguet, and this deal could be really important for him because it leaves him with many possibilities,” said the former Al Ahly and Zamalek midfielder.
“Anderlecht is the perfect club for Trezeguet at this age, as it gives him the chance to move to bigger European clubs in the future,” he added.
Anderlecht have made several official bids for the sought after midfielder, with the latest bid said to be €3.5 million, rejected by the Cairo giants.