Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Ahmed Hassan: Anderlecht asked me about Trezeguet
Former Anderlecht player Ahmed Hassan has stated that the club’s director contacted him recently in regards to his opinion on Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet.’
The 40-year old spent two years at Anderlecht during an illustrious, ten-year European journey. He maintains a good relationship with Anderlecht, and the club’s director sought out Hassan’s opinion on Al Ahly youngster Trezeguet, who the Belgian club are interested in signing.
Ahmed Hassan reiterated to the director that he is a big fan of the 20-year old and that he wants the potential transfer to come to fruition.
“Anderlecht is really interested in Trezeguet, and this deal could be really important for him because it leaves him with many possibilities,” said the former Al Ahly and Zamalek midfielder.
“Anderlecht is the perfect club for Trezeguet at this age, as it gives him the chance to move to bigger European clubs in the future,” he added.
Anderlecht have made several official bids for the sought after midfielder, with the latest bid said to be €3.5 million, rejected by the Cairo giants.