Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Chelsea prepare to off-load Salah in part-exchange deal for Griezmann – Report
As if the reports that have been emerging over the past few weeks regarding Salah’s future were not enough, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to off-load Mohamed Salah, plus €50M for the services of highly rated, Antione Griezmann, according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.
The 23-year-old Egyptian winger has been linked with a host of European sides this summer following an impressive half-season with Fiorentina, including Inter Milan – who have already made formal contact with Chelsea – as well as AC Milan, Wolfsburg and Atlético Madrid.
Salah’s agent was scheduled to meet with La Viola’s representatives and new boss Paoulo Sousa to discuss his future on Wednesday, but the meeting has been postponed until Thursday.
It is well worth noting that the only person with the final say on Mohamed Salah’s move is Salah himself. Salah has the decision to terminate a future loan with Fiorentina, or trigger the one-year extension and see what happens in the future.