Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Chelsea prepare to off-load Salah in part-exchange deal for Griezmann – Report
As if the reports that have been emerging over the past few weeks regarding Salah’s future were not enough, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to off-load Mohamed Salah, plus €50M for the services of highly rated, Antione Griezmann, according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.
The 23-year-old Egyptian winger has been linked with a host of European sides this summer following an impressive half-season with Fiorentina, including Inter Milan – who have already made formal contact with Chelsea – as well as AC Milan, Wolfsburg and Atlético Madrid.
Salah’s agent was scheduled to meet with La Viola’s representatives and new boss Paoulo Sousa to discuss his future on Wednesday, but the meeting has been postponed until Thursday.
It is well worth noting that the only person with the final say on Mohamed Salah’s move is Salah himself. Salah has the decision to terminate a future loan with Fiorentina, or trigger the one-year extension and see what happens in the future.