Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Chelsea prepare to off-load Salah in part-exchange deal for Griezmann – Report
As if the reports that have been emerging over the past few weeks regarding Salah’s future were not enough, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to off-load Mohamed Salah, plus €50M for the services of highly rated, Antione Griezmann, according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.
The 23-year-old Egyptian winger has been linked with a host of European sides this summer following an impressive half-season with Fiorentina, including Inter Milan – who have already made formal contact with Chelsea – as well as AC Milan, Wolfsburg and Atlético Madrid.
Salah’s agent was scheduled to meet with La Viola’s representatives and new boss Paoulo Sousa to discuss his future on Wednesday, but the meeting has been postponed until Thursday.
It is well worth noting that the only person with the final say on Mohamed Salah’s move is Salah himself. Salah has the decision to terminate a future loan with Fiorentina, or trigger the one-year extension and see what happens in the future.