Al-Ahli Tripoli qualified to the 2017 CAF Champions League round of 32 after...
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
Chelsea prepare to off-load Salah in part-exchange deal for Griezmann – Report
As if the reports that have been emerging over the past few weeks regarding Salah’s future were not enough, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to off-load Mohamed Salah, plus €50M for the services of highly rated, Antione Griezmann, according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.
The 23-year-old Egyptian winger has been linked with a host of European sides this summer following an impressive half-season with Fiorentina, including Inter Milan – who have already made formal contact with Chelsea – as well as AC Milan, Wolfsburg and Atlético Madrid.
Salah’s agent was scheduled to meet with La Viola’s representatives and new boss Paoulo Sousa to discuss his future on Wednesday, but the meeting has been postponed until Thursday.
It is well worth noting that the only person with the final say on Mohamed Salah’s move is Salah himself. Salah has the decision to terminate a future loan with Fiorentina, or trigger the one-year extension and see what happens in the future.