An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
El-Nenny confirms offer from Ukraine, talks with Fiorentina
FC Basel midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny revealed that there are ongoing negotiations from Fiorentina to acquire his services, declaring that his only official offer comes from Ukrainian side FC Dynamo Kyiv.
The 22-year-old joined the Swiss club from Arab Contractors in 2013, and managed to play an important role with the team since then.
The Egypt international assured that there are talks with Fiorentina but no official offer was sent to Basel yet.
“Negotiations are ongoing between Fiorentina club and my agent, but no official steps have been taken up till now,” El Nenny said in recent comments in Ahmed Shobeir’s radio show.
Egypt midfielder Mohamed Salah used to play for the Swiss club before moving to Chelsea and then joining Fiorentina on a six-month loan. The 23-year-old has managed to impress during his loan spell and scored nine goals, which made the Italian club keen on extending his stay with the club.
El-Nenny, whose contract with the Swiss club extends until 2018, confirmed that the only official offer he received was from a Ukrainian team.
“The only official offer I received was from the Ukrainian champions FC Dynamo Kyiv,” he concluded.