Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
El-Nenny confirms offer from Ukraine, talks with Fiorentina
FC Basel midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny revealed that there are ongoing negotiations from Fiorentina to acquire his services, declaring that his only official offer comes from Ukrainian side FC Dynamo Kyiv.
The 22-year-old joined the Swiss club from Arab Contractors in 2013, and managed to play an important role with the team since then.
The Egypt international assured that there are talks with Fiorentina but no official offer was sent to Basel yet.
“Negotiations are ongoing between Fiorentina club and my agent, but no official steps have been taken up till now,” El Nenny said in recent comments in Ahmed Shobeir’s radio show.
Egypt midfielder Mohamed Salah used to play for the Swiss club before moving to Chelsea and then joining Fiorentina on a six-month loan. The 23-year-old has managed to impress during his loan spell and scored nine goals, which made the Italian club keen on extending his stay with the club.
El-Nenny, whose contract with the Swiss club extends until 2018, confirmed that the only official offer he received was from a Ukrainian team.
“The only official offer I received was from the Ukrainian champions FC Dynamo Kyiv,” he concluded.