Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
El-Nenny confirms offer from Ukraine, talks with Fiorentina
FC Basel midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny revealed that there are ongoing negotiations from Fiorentina to acquire his services, declaring that his only official offer comes from Ukrainian side FC Dynamo Kyiv.
The 22-year-old joined the Swiss club from Arab Contractors in 2013, and managed to play an important role with the team since then.
The Egypt international assured that there are talks with Fiorentina but no official offer was sent to Basel yet.
“Negotiations are ongoing between Fiorentina club and my agent, but no official steps have been taken up till now,” El Nenny said in recent comments in Ahmed Shobeir’s radio show.
Egypt midfielder Mohamed Salah used to play for the Swiss club before moving to Chelsea and then joining Fiorentina on a six-month loan. The 23-year-old has managed to impress during his loan spell and scored nine goals, which made the Italian club keen on extending his stay with the club.
El-Nenny, whose contract with the Swiss club extends until 2018, confirmed that the only official offer he received was from a Ukrainian team.
“The only official offer I received was from the Ukrainian champions FC Dynamo Kyiv,” he concluded.