Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
ENPPI star Mahmoud Kahraba close to return to Europe
ENPPI football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed has confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder Mahmoud Kahraba is close to returning to Europe.
Kahraba returned to ENPPI in the winter transfer window after ending his loan period with Grasshopper Club of Switzerland. The 21-year-old, who had previously played for Swiss side Luzern, looks ready to part ways with the Egyptian club.
As the young Egyptian seems keen on making a name for himself, ENPPI football director confirmed that Kahraba has an offer from Europe, and the club’s intention is to “let the player go”.
“The offer we received for Kahraba is a respectable offer, we are inclined to agree to the player’s departure,” Abdel-Nasser Mohamed stated.
ENPPI’s football director refused to disclose the details of the offer or the name of the club. Kahraba, however, has previously announced that he’s expecting a Portuguese offer that the petroleum club would receive soon.
The talented attacking midfielder secured 9 goals for himself while in Switzerland, seven for Luzern and two for Grasshopper Club.
It is also important to make note that Kahraba was, and is still the target of Egyptian Premier League giants Zamalek, and in January, the player was also close to signing for Al Ahly.