KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
ENPPI star Mahmoud Kahraba close to return to Europe
ENPPI football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed has confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder Mahmoud Kahraba is close to returning to Europe.
Kahraba returned to ENPPI in the winter transfer window after ending his loan period with Grasshopper Club of Switzerland. The 21-year-old, who had previously played for Swiss side Luzern, looks ready to part ways with the Egyptian club.
As the young Egyptian seems keen on making a name for himself, ENPPI football director confirmed that Kahraba has an offer from Europe, and the club’s intention is to “let the player go”.
“The offer we received for Kahraba is a respectable offer, we are inclined to agree to the player’s departure,” Abdel-Nasser Mohamed stated.
ENPPI’s football director refused to disclose the details of the offer or the name of the club. Kahraba, however, has previously announced that he’s expecting a Portuguese offer that the petroleum club would receive soon.
The talented attacking midfielder secured 9 goals for himself while in Switzerland, seven for Luzern and two for Grasshopper Club.