Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
ENPPI star Mahmoud Kahraba close to return to Europe
ENPPI football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed has confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder Mahmoud Kahraba is close to returning to Europe.
Kahraba returned to ENPPI in the winter transfer window after ending his loan period with Grasshopper Club of Switzerland. The 21-year-old, who had previously played for Swiss side Luzern, looks ready to part ways with the Egyptian club.
As the young Egyptian seems keen on making a name for himself, ENPPI football director confirmed that Kahraba has an offer from Europe, and the club’s intention is to “let the player go”.
“The offer we received for Kahraba is a respectable offer, we are inclined to agree to the player’s departure,” Abdel-Nasser Mohamed stated.
ENPPI’s football director refused to disclose the details of the offer or the name of the club. Kahraba, however, has previously announced that he’s expecting a Portuguese offer that the petroleum club would receive soon.
The talented attacking midfielder secured 9 goals for himself while in Switzerland, seven for Luzern and two for Grasshopper Club.