Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
ENPPI star Mahmoud Kahraba close to return to Europe
ENPPI football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed has confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder Mahmoud Kahraba is close to returning to Europe.
Kahraba returned to ENPPI in the winter transfer window after ending his loan period with Grasshopper Club of Switzerland. The 21-year-old, who had previously played for Swiss side Luzern, looks ready to part ways with the Egyptian club.
As the young Egyptian seems keen on making a name for himself, ENPPI football director confirmed that Kahraba has an offer from Europe, and the club’s intention is to “let the player go”.
“The offer we received for Kahraba is a respectable offer, we are inclined to agree to the player’s departure,” Abdel-Nasser Mohamed stated.
ENPPI’s football director refused to disclose the details of the offer or the name of the club. Kahraba, however, has previously announced that he’s expecting a Portuguese offer that the petroleum club would receive soon.
The talented attacking midfielder secured 9 goals for himself while in Switzerland, seven for Luzern and two for Grasshopper Club.