Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
ENPPI star Mahmoud Kahraba close to return to Europe
ENPPI football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed has confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder Mahmoud Kahraba is close to returning to Europe.
Kahraba returned to ENPPI in the winter transfer window after ending his loan period with Grasshopper Club of Switzerland. The 21-year-old, who had previously played for Swiss side Luzern, looks ready to part ways with the Egyptian club.
As the young Egyptian seems keen on making a name for himself, ENPPI football director confirmed that Kahraba has an offer from Europe, and the club’s intention is to “let the player go”.
“The offer we received for Kahraba is a respectable offer, we are inclined to agree to the player’s departure,” Abdel-Nasser Mohamed stated.
ENPPI’s football director refused to disclose the details of the offer or the name of the club. Kahraba, however, has previously announced that he’s expecting a Portuguese offer that the petroleum club would receive soon.
The talented attacking midfielder secured 9 goals for himself while in Switzerland, seven for Luzern and two for Grasshopper Club.