Egypt international Sam Morsy has signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract at the DW...
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
Ismaily reject Portuguese offer for goalkeeper Mohamed Awad
Ismaily’s board refused an offer sent from Portuguese club Nacional da Madeira for the team’s goalkeeper Mohamed Awad.
The 22-year-old Egypt goalkeeper expressed his dissatisfaction towards the decision made by the board, as he informed the club about his interest to leave to Portugal.
The Portuguese offer sent to Ismaily for Awad was one million dollars, according to the player, which he believes would benefit the Yellow Dragons.
“I was hoping that Ismaily would take advantage of the offer I received and agree on the one million dollars with Nacional da Madeira. I don’t why the offer was rejected in this way from the board and not replying to Nacional till now,” said Awad on his Instagram account.
“I hope [Ismaily president] Mohamed Abou El-Soud replies and accepts the offer so I can fulfill my dream playing outside Egypt, while making sure that my club’s needs are fulfilled or to get back to my home again,” he concluded.