Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Ismaily reject Portuguese offer for goalkeeper Mohamed Awad
Ismaily’s board refused an offer sent from Portuguese club Nacional da Madeira for the team’s goalkeeper Mohamed Awad.
The 22-year-old Egypt goalkeeper expressed his dissatisfaction towards the decision made by the board, as he informed the club about his interest to leave to Portugal.
The Portuguese offer sent to Ismaily for Awad was one million dollars, according to the player, which he believes would benefit the Yellow Dragons.
“I was hoping that Ismaily would take advantage of the offer I received and agree on the one million dollars with Nacional da Madeira. I don’t why the offer was rejected in this way from the board and not replying to Nacional till now,” said Awad on his Instagram account.
“I hope [Ismaily president] Mohamed Abou El-Soud replies and accepts the offer so I can fulfill my dream playing outside Egypt, while making sure that my club’s needs are fulfilled or to get back to my home again,” he concluded.