Former Al Ahly forward Flávio da Silva Amado has been appointed as...
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
Ismaily reject Portuguese offer for goalkeeper Mohamed Awad
Ismaily’s board refused an offer sent from Portuguese club Nacional da Madeira for the team’s goalkeeper Mohamed Awad.
The 22-year-old Egypt goalkeeper expressed his dissatisfaction towards the decision made by the board, as he informed the club about his interest to leave to Portugal.
The Portuguese offer sent to Ismaily for Awad was one million dollars, according to the player, which he believes would benefit the Yellow Dragons.
“I was hoping that Ismaily would take advantage of the offer I received and agree on the one million dollars with Nacional da Madeira. I don’t why the offer was rejected in this way from the board and not replying to Nacional till now,” said Awad on his Instagram account.
“I hope [Ismaily president] Mohamed Abou El-Soud replies and accepts the offer so I can fulfill my dream playing outside Egypt, while making sure that my club’s needs are fulfilled or to get back to my home again,” he concluded.