Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Updated: El-Gouna decide to drop case against Mamdouh Abbas
El-Gouna have decided to drop the case against former Zamalek president Mamdouh Abbas after he paid the coastal club their dues.
Zamalek’s ex-president Mamdouh Abbas was sentenced to one year in jail on Sunday for signing false cheques to sign Nour El-Sayed from El-Gouna.
Qasr El-Nil’s court had announced earlier the sentence of Mamdouh Mohamed Fathi Abbas to prison for three years but the later appealed the decision for it to be reduced to one year.
Nour moved to Zamalek from El-Gouna in 2012 for a reported fee of six million Egyptian Pounds, making over 40 appearances for the Whites before being released by the club in 2014, spending a short stint in Morocco with Difaâ El Jadidi, before returning to Egypt last January with ENPPI.