Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Updated: El-Gouna decide to drop case against Mamdouh Abbas
El-Gouna have decided to drop the case against former Zamalek president Mamdouh Abbas after he paid the coastal club their dues.
Zamalek’s ex-president Mamdouh Abbas was sentenced to one year in jail on Sunday for signing false cheques to sign Nour El-Sayed from El-Gouna.
Qasr El-Nil’s court had announced earlier the sentence of Mamdouh Mohamed Fathi Abbas to prison for three years but the later appealed the decision for it to be reduced to one year.
Nour moved to Zamalek from El-Gouna in 2012 for a reported fee of six million Egyptian Pounds, making over 40 appearances for the Whites before being released by the club in 2014, spending a short stint in Morocco with Difaâ El Jadidi, before returning to Egypt last January with ENPPI.