Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Updated: El-Gouna decide to drop case against Mamdouh Abbas
El-Gouna have decided to drop the case against former Zamalek president Mamdouh Abbas after he paid the coastal club their dues.
Zamalek’s ex-president Mamdouh Abbas was sentenced to one year in jail on Sunday for signing false cheques to sign Nour El-Sayed from El-Gouna.
Qasr El-Nil’s court had announced earlier the sentence of Mamdouh Mohamed Fathi Abbas to prison for three years but the later appealed the decision for it to be reduced to one year.
Nour moved to Zamalek from El-Gouna in 2012 for a reported fee of six million Egyptian Pounds, making over 40 appearances for the Whites before being released by the club in 2014, spending a short stint in Morocco with Difaâ El Jadidi, before returning to Egypt last January with ENPPI.