Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Updated: El-Gouna decide to drop case against Mamdouh Abbas
El-Gouna have decided to drop the case against former Zamalek president Mamdouh Abbas after he paid the coastal club their dues.
Zamalek’s ex-president Mamdouh Abbas was sentenced to one year in jail on Sunday for signing false cheques to sign Nour El-Sayed from El-Gouna.
Qasr El-Nil’s court had announced earlier the sentence of Mamdouh Mohamed Fathi Abbas to prison for three years but the later appealed the decision for it to be reduced to one year.
Nour moved to Zamalek from El-Gouna in 2012 for a reported fee of six million Egyptian Pounds, making over 40 appearances for the Whites before being released by the club in 2014, spending a short stint in Morocco with Difaâ El Jadidi, before returning to Egypt last January with ENPPI.