Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
Updated: El-Gouna decide to drop case against Mamdouh Abbas
El-Gouna have decided to drop the case against former Zamalek president Mamdouh Abbas after he paid the coastal club their dues.
Zamalek’s ex-president Mamdouh Abbas was sentenced to one year in jail on Sunday for signing false cheques to sign Nour El-Sayed from El-Gouna.
Qasr El-Nil’s court had announced earlier the sentence of Mamdouh Mohamed Fathi Abbas to prison for three years but the later appealed the decision for it to be reduced to one year.
Nour moved to Zamalek from El-Gouna in 2012 for a reported fee of six million Egyptian Pounds, making over 40 appearances for the Whites before being released by the club in 2014, spending a short stint in Morocco with Difaâ El Jadidi, before returning to Egypt last January with ENPPI.