Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Koka to undergo new medical at Benfica
Egypt striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ is set to undergo another medical examination at SL Benfica this week.
The 22-year-old is on the verge of completing a move from Rio Ave to Benfica for €1.5 million, upon which he would be joining the Portuguese giants on a five-year deal.
The Egyptian striker is to undergo a new medical test when he returns to Portugal from his holiday. Hassan would have already been announced as a Benfica player by now, but failed his first medical due to a ‘heart defect’.
Hassan leaves Rio Ave after a successful season scoring 15 goals in 35 games.