Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Koka to undergo new medical at Benfica
Egypt striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ is set to undergo another medical examination at SL Benfica this week.
The 22-year-old is on the verge of completing a move from Rio Ave to Benfica for €1.5 million, upon which he would be joining the Portuguese giants on a five-year deal.
The Egyptian striker is to undergo a new medical test when he returns to Portugal from his holiday. Hassan would have already been announced as a Benfica player by now, but failed his first medical due to a ‘heart defect’.
Hassan leaves Rio Ave after a successful season scoring 15 goals in 35 games.