Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
Milan terminate contract of Ghana’s Muntari
Muntari had a tense last season with Milan, making only 17 appearances in all competitions with the Rossoneri and reportedly having problems with the recently sacked coach Pippo Inzaghi.
The club’s official statement:
“AC Milan and Sulley Muntari have reached a mutual agreement to terminate the contract that tied the player to the club.
AC Milan would like to thank Muntari for his dedication and professionalism during his years at the club and wish him all the best for the future.”
The 30-year-old midfielder joined Milan in January 2012, playing a total of 83 games and scoring 13 goals with the Serie A giants.