Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Milan terminate contract of Ghana’s Muntari
Muntari had a tense last season with Milan, making only 17 appearances in all competitions with the Rossoneri and reportedly having problems with the recently sacked coach Pippo Inzaghi.
The club’s official statement:
“AC Milan and Sulley Muntari have reached a mutual agreement to terminate the contract that tied the player to the club.
AC Milan would like to thank Muntari for his dedication and professionalism during his years at the club and wish him all the best for the future.”
The 30-year-old midfielder joined Milan in January 2012, playing a total of 83 games and scoring 13 goals with the Serie A giants.