Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Milan terminate contract of Ghana’s Muntari
Muntari had a tense last season with Milan, making only 17 appearances in all competitions with the Rossoneri and reportedly having problems with the recently sacked coach Pippo Inzaghi.
The club’s official statement:
“AC Milan and Sulley Muntari have reached a mutual agreement to terminate the contract that tied the player to the club.
AC Milan would like to thank Muntari for his dedication and professionalism during his years at the club and wish him all the best for the future.”
The 30-year-old midfielder joined Milan in January 2012, playing a total of 83 games and scoring 13 goals with the Serie A giants.