ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Milan terminate contract of Ghana’s Muntari
Muntari had a tense last season with Milan, making only 17 appearances in all competitions with the Rossoneri and reportedly having problems with the recently sacked coach Pippo Inzaghi.
The club’s official statement:
“AC Milan and Sulley Muntari have reached a mutual agreement to terminate the contract that tied the player to the club.
AC Milan would like to thank Muntari for his dedication and professionalism during his years at the club and wish him all the best for the future.”
The 30-year-old midfielder joined Milan in January 2012, playing a total of 83 games and scoring 13 goals with the Serie A giants.