The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Al Ahly set to face Al Masry in Sharm El-Sheikh
Al Ahly are set to face Al Masry on Monday in the postponed match of the thirty third round of the Egyptian Premier League in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Sharm El-Sheikh Stadium is to host its first-ever domestic or international match on Monday, as a neutral venue has finally been chosen to host the return fixture between Al Ahly and Al Masry.
The FA Competitions Committee had previously postponed the match due to the delay in the search for neutral grounds, as both teams have a brutal and violent history between them.
Al Ahly drew with Al Masry 1-1 on neutral grounds in El-Gouna earlier in the season calendar, in what was their first encounter since the 2012 Port Said disaster.
Al Ahly are second in the table with 68 points – 9 points behind leaders and rivals Zamalek – while Al Masry sit in 13th with 46 points.