Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Al Ahly set to face Al Masry in Sharm El-Sheikh
Al Ahly are set to face Al Masry on Monday in the postponed match of the thirty third round of the Egyptian Premier League in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Sharm El-Sheikh Stadium is to host its first-ever domestic or international match on Monday, as a neutral venue has finally been chosen to host the return fixture between Al Ahly and Al Masry.
The FA Competitions Committee had previously postponed the match due to the delay in the search for neutral grounds, as both teams have a brutal and violent history between them.
Al Ahly drew with Al Masry 1-1 on neutral grounds in El-Gouna earlier in the season calendar, in what was their first encounter since the 2012 Port Said disaster.
Al Ahly are second in the table with 68 points – 9 points behind leaders and rivals Zamalek – while Al Masry sit in 13th with 46 points.