Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Al Ahly set to face Al Masry in Sharm El-Sheikh
Al Ahly are set to face Al Masry on Monday in the postponed match of the thirty third round of the Egyptian Premier League in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Sharm El-Sheikh Stadium is to host its first-ever domestic or international match on Monday, as a neutral venue has finally been chosen to host the return fixture between Al Ahly and Al Masry.
The FA Competitions Committee had previously postponed the match due to the delay in the search for neutral grounds, as both teams have a brutal and violent history between them.
Al Ahly drew with Al Masry 1-1 on neutral grounds in El-Gouna earlier in the season calendar, in what was their first encounter since the 2012 Port Said disaster.
Al Ahly are second in the table with 68 points – 9 points behind leaders and rivals Zamalek – while Al Masry sit in 13th with 46 points.