Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Fiorentina legend Batistuta: I really like Salah
Batistuta, who is ranked 11th in the Serie A top goalscoring charts with 184 goals in 318 matches, is considered one of the best ever to represent La Viola.
The 46-year-old former Argentine international took the chance during a meeting to share his thoughts on a few Fiorentina-related subjects including Mohamed Salah and departed coach Vincenzo Montella.
“I really liked Salah during the time he spent with Fiorentina, his form dipped a little but he remains a great player,” the ex-Argentina striker stated.
The 1991 Copa America top scorer then went on to express his disappointment regarding Montella’s sacking.
“I was disappointed by Montella’s departure because he was doing well,” he added.
It is also worth mentioning that the deadline for accepting or rejecting the offer was June 30, as Salah is due to return to Chelsea on July 1, signalling the end of his loan spell.
The former Arab Contractors man joined Fiorentina on a six-month loan from Chelsea in January, scoring 9 goals and making three assists in all competitions.