Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Fiorentina owner Della Valle: Salah’s response tomorrow
Salah spent a great loan spell with the Viola, coming from Chelsea in the second half of last season – scoring 9 goals and making 4 assists. This convinced the club to offer him a new contract that almost reaches €3 million per year, and was labelled an “insane offer” by director Vincenzo Guerini.
“Salah? We went [to meet with his agents] to satisfy his needs . He [Salah] will give us his response tomorrow,” Della Valle told Sky Italia.
“We have raised our offer [for Salah] even more and met his demands. €2.7m? Even more. I am optimistic,” he concluded.
The 23-year-old Egyptian winger has been heavily linked with Inter Milan this summer – who have already made formal contact with Chelsea – and a host of other European sides including AC Milan, Wolfsburg and Atlético Madrid.