Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
Fiorentina owner Della Valle: Salah’s response tomorrow
Salah spent a great loan spell with the Viola, coming from Chelsea in the second half of last season – scoring 9 goals and making 4 assists. This convinced the club to offer him a new contract that almost reaches €3 million per year, and was labelled an “insane offer” by director Vincenzo Guerini.
“Salah? We went [to meet with his agents] to satisfy his needs . He [Salah] will give us his response tomorrow,” Della Valle told Sky Italia.
“We have raised our offer [for Salah] even more and met his demands. €2.7m? Even more. I am optimistic,” he concluded.
The 23-year-old Egyptian winger has been heavily linked with Inter Milan this summer – who have already made formal contact with Chelsea – and a host of other European sides including AC Milan, Wolfsburg and Atlético Madrid.