Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Fiorentina owner Della Valle: Salah’s response tomorrow
Salah spent a great loan spell with the Viola, coming from Chelsea in the second half of last season – scoring 9 goals and making 4 assists. This convinced the club to offer him a new contract that almost reaches €3 million per year, and was labelled an “insane offer” by director Vincenzo Guerini.
“Salah? We went [to meet with his agents] to satisfy his needs . He [Salah] will give us his response tomorrow,” Della Valle told Sky Italia.
“We have raised our offer [for Salah] even more and met his demands. €2.7m? Even more. I am optimistic,” he concluded.
The 23-year-old Egyptian winger has been heavily linked with Inter Milan this summer – who have already made formal contact with Chelsea – and a host of other European sides including AC Milan, Wolfsburg and Atlético Madrid.