Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Fiorentina owner Della Valle: Salah’s response tomorrow
Salah spent a great loan spell with the Viola, coming from Chelsea in the second half of last season – scoring 9 goals and making 4 assists. This convinced the club to offer him a new contract that almost reaches €3 million per year, and was labelled an “insane offer” by director Vincenzo Guerini.
“Salah? We went [to meet with his agents] to satisfy his needs . He [Salah] will give us his response tomorrow,” Della Valle told Sky Italia.
“We have raised our offer [for Salah] even more and met his demands. €2.7m? Even more. I am optimistic,” he concluded.
The 23-year-old Egyptian winger has been heavily linked with Inter Milan this summer – who have already made formal contact with Chelsea – and a host of other European sides including AC Milan, Wolfsburg and Atlético Madrid.