Former Al Ahly forward Flávio da Silva Amado has been appointed as...
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
Fiorentina owner Della Valle: Salah’s response tomorrow
Salah spent a great loan spell with the Viola, coming from Chelsea in the second half of last season – scoring 9 goals and making 4 assists. This convinced the club to offer him a new contract that almost reaches €3 million per year, and was labelled an “insane offer” by director Vincenzo Guerini.
“Salah? We went [to meet with his agents] to satisfy his needs . He [Salah] will give us his response tomorrow,” Della Valle told Sky Italia.
“We have raised our offer [for Salah] even more and met his demands. €2.7m? Even more. I am optimistic,” he concluded.
The 23-year-old Egyptian winger has been heavily linked with Inter Milan this summer – who have already made formal contact with Chelsea – and a host of other European sides including AC Milan, Wolfsburg and Atlético Madrid.