Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Kuwait’s Kazma: Mortada Mansour is arrogant and unprofessional
The general secretary of Kuwaiti club Kazma Youssef Boskandar has attacked Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour, describing him as “arrogant” and “unprofessional”.
Boskandar expressed his dissatisfaction with the way Mansour responded to Kazma’s inquiry about the availability of the Whites’ youngster Mostafa Fathy.
“We sent a formal offer to Zamalek to inquire about the availability of the team’s youngster Mostafa Fathy, however, we were surprised by the way Mortada responded to our offer,” said Boskandar during his interview with the Kuwaiti newsapaper Al-Shahed.
Boskandar stated that his club sent to ask for the services of Fathy without including any financial details in the offer, unlike Mansour’s claims.
“Following our offer, Mansour went out to the media spreading false imaginary news regarding our request, he suggested that we offered an unbelievably large sum of money to acquire the services of Fathy which isn’t true,” he added.
The Kuwaiti club representative said that Mansour was supposed to respond to their offer officially and ask for more details instead of speaking to the media but he didn’t.
“We were shocked by the way Mansour handled our transfer offer, this indicates lack of respect and shows his inability to lead an important team like Zamalek,” said Boskandar criticizing Zamalek chairman.
“He is a very arrogant person, and he doesn’t even have a single reason to be like that,” he added.
Boskandar continued to express his displeasure with Mortada’s request to get two additional team buses as part of the deal.
“Zamalek chairman asked for two buses as part of Mostafa’s deal, this shows lack of professionalism, this is far from professional leadership needed to lead a big club,” he said.
Boskandar went to compare Al Ahly’s board with that of Zamalek, saying that the Reds are more professional.
“We had some deals with Al Ahly before, they showed a lot of respect and professionalism, unlike Mortada Mansour. This shows the vast difference between the two clubs,” he concluded.