Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Mohamed Shaaban set for return to Zamalek squad against Ismaily
According to Yallakora, Shaaban is set to return to team practice on Friday after Zamalek’s postponed match of the thirty first round against Misr El Maqassa on Thursday.
Since joining the club last summer from ENPPI, the 30-year-old defensive midfielder has only made seven appearances for the Whites.
The player’s foot injury will make him sit out of the club’s next match, as manager Jesualdo Ferreira has already announced the squad, but his chances of rejoining the team against Ismaily on Monday are big.
The coaching staff will decide the Egypt international’s availability prior to the clash with the Dervishes on Monday.
Zamalek are leading the table with 77 points, 9 away from runners-up Al Ahly, whilst Ismaily are 5th with 52 points.