Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Mohamed Shaaban set for return to Zamalek squad against Ismaily
Mohamed Shaaban is close to returning from an injury he suffered in practice with Zamalek to boost his club’s chances against Ismaily in the 36th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
According to Yallakora, Shaaban is set to return to team practice on Friday after Zamalek’s postponed match of the thirty first round against Misr El Maqassa on Thursday.
Since joining the club last summer from ENPPI, the 30-year-old defensive midfielder has only made seven appearances for the Whites.
The player’s foot injury will make him sit out of the club’s next match, as manager Jesualdo Ferreira has already announced the squad, but his chances of rejoining the team against Ismaily on Monday are big.
The coaching staff will decide the Egypt international’s availability prior to the clash with the Dervishes on Monday.
Zamalek are leading the table with 77 points, 9 away from runners-up Al Ahly, whilst Ismaily are 5th with 52 points.