Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Mohamed Shaaban set for return to Zamalek squad against Ismaily
Mohamed Shaaban is close to returning from an injury he suffered in practice with Zamalek to boost his club’s chances against Ismaily in the 36th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
According to Yallakora, Shaaban is set to return to team practice on Friday after Zamalek’s postponed match of the thirty first round against Misr El Maqassa on Thursday.
Since joining the club last summer from ENPPI, the 30-year-old defensive midfielder has only made seven appearances for the Whites.
The player’s foot injury will make him sit out of the club’s next match, as manager Jesualdo Ferreira has already announced the squad, but his chances of rejoining the team against Ismaily on Monday are big.
The coaching staff will decide the Egypt international’s availability prior to the clash with the Dervishes on Monday.
Zamalek are leading the table with 77 points, 9 away from runners-up Al Ahly, whilst Ismaily are 5th with 52 points.