Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Mohamed Shaaban set for return to Zamalek squad against Ismaily
Mohamed Shaaban is close to returning from an injury he suffered in practice with Zamalek to boost his club’s chances against Ismaily in the 36th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
According to Yallakora, Shaaban is set to return to team practice on Friday after Zamalek’s postponed match of the thirty first round against Misr El Maqassa on Thursday.
Since joining the club last summer from ENPPI, the 30-year-old defensive midfielder has only made seven appearances for the Whites.
The player’s foot injury will make him sit out of the club’s next match, as manager Jesualdo Ferreira has already announced the squad, but his chances of rejoining the team against Ismaily on Monday are big.
The coaching staff will decide the Egypt international’s availability prior to the clash with the Dervishes on Monday.
Zamalek are leading the table with 77 points, 9 away from runners-up Al Ahly, whilst Ismaily are 5th with 52 points.