KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Salah’s agent blasts ‘pathetic’ Fiorentina
Following a highly successful six-month loan spell with the club, the directors approached the Egyptian star with an improved contract described as an “insane offer”, according to Vincenzo Guerini. The club had the option to extend the loan to 18 months for €1 million, and have been trying to convince the 23-year-old winger to extend his stay, as the player had the ‘veto power’ over the extension.
Despite their attempts, agent Ramy Abbas confirmed on Friday that Salah would not continue with Fiorentina but would sign with another Italian club, with Roma and Inter Milan reportedly keeping tabs on the forward.
Fiorentina reacted by releasing an official statement on their website announcing their intention to take legal action against Salah.
“We have placed the matter in the hands of our lawyers so that they may assess all possible courses of action in order to protect the club’s rights,” the statement read.
Ramy Abbas was quick to respond to Fiorentina’s statement by calling Fiorentina “pathetic”. He also took aim at the club by saying: “Salah would like to play for a club with different moral and professional values.”