Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Salah’s agent blasts ‘pathetic’ Fiorentina
Following a highly successful six-month loan spell with the club, the directors approached the Egyptian star with an improved contract described as an “insane offer”, according to Vincenzo Guerini. The club had the option to extend the loan to 18 months for €1 million, and have been trying to convince the 23-year-old winger to extend his stay, as the player had the ‘veto power’ over the extension.
Despite their attempts, agent Ramy Abbas confirmed on Friday that Salah would not continue with Fiorentina but would sign with another Italian club, with Roma and Inter Milan reportedly keeping tabs on the forward.
Fiorentina reacted by releasing an official statement on their website announcing their intention to take legal action against Salah.
“We have placed the matter in the hands of our lawyers so that they may assess all possible courses of action in order to protect the club’s rights,” the statement read.
Ramy Abbas was quick to respond to Fiorentina’s statement by calling Fiorentina “pathetic”. He also took aim at the club by saying: “Salah would like to play for a club with different moral and professional values.”