Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Salah’s agent: He is leaving Fiorentina
Arriving on an initial six-month loan from Chelsea in the second half of last season, Mohamed Salah scored 9 goals and made 4 assists in 26 appearances for Fiorentina.
The Florence-based club, who had the option to extend the loan to 18 months for €1 million, have been trying to convince the 23-year-old winger to extend his stay, as the player has the ‘veto power’ over the extension.
The club held several meetings with the player’s agents in the last two weeks, including a meeting last night where president Andrea Della Valle confirmed that they “satisfied his needs”.
The Chelsea loanee’s final response to Fiorentina’s latest offer was expected today, but the “Yes” the Viola had hoped for from Salah didn’t arrive.
“We have decided to not stay at Fiorentina,” Abbas told FirenzeViola.it.
“Salah will move to another Italian club this summer,” he added.
Inter Milan have already made formal contact with Chelsea over signing Salah, while the Nerazzurri are on the verge of selling former FC Basel and Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri to Stoke City.
It’s also reported that Fiorentina could decide to take legal action to uphold their loan agreement with Chelsea, with Inter, Roma, Milan and Juventus in the background monitoring the player’s situation.
Agent: “Salah to stay in Serie A”
Ramy Abbas continued to insist that Salah’s future is likely to be in Serie A but completely ruled out a return to Fiorentina.
“Salah will now return to Chelsea, I’m 100% sure that he won’t return to Fiorentina,” Abbas reiterated to Telelombardia TV.
“He [Salah] has offers from other foreign leagues, but if he leaves Chelsea he’ll go back to Italy. Inter and Juventus? No comment, they are two big clubs, but first they have to speak with Chelsea. I confirm their interest in Salah, but there are also Milan and Roma. these are the 4 clubs interested,”
“Salah’s preference? I cannot answer this now.” he concluded