Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
VIDEO: Egypt’s Amro Tarek arrives in Spain ahead of completing Real Betis switch
The 23-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian arrived in Spain earlier today ahead of completing his €300,000 move to Real Betis from El-Gouna FC.
Amro Tarek revealed two weeks ago that he was set to join the club, after El-Gouna accepted the offer.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – but the move to Spain may very well soon lead to a senior call up from Pharaohs boss Héctor Cúper.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 3, 2015
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.