Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
VIDEO: Egypt’s Amro Tarek arrives in Spain ahead of completing Real Betis switch
The 23-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian arrived in Spain earlier today ahead of completing his €300,000 move to Real Betis from El-Gouna FC.
Amro Tarek revealed two weeks ago that he was set to join the club, after El-Gouna accepted the offer.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – but the move to Spain may very well soon lead to a senior call up from Pharaohs boss Héctor Cúper.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 3, 2015
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.