Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
VIDEO: Egypt’s Amro Tarek arrives in Spain ahead of completing Real Betis switch
The 23-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian arrived in Spain earlier today ahead of completing his €300,000 move to Real Betis from El-Gouna FC.
Amro Tarek revealed two weeks ago that he was set to join the club, after El-Gouna accepted the offer.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – but the move to Spain may very well soon lead to a senior call up from Pharaohs boss Héctor Cúper.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 3, 2015
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.