KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
VIDEO: Egypt’s Amro Tarek arrives in Spain ahead of completing Real Betis switch
The 23-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian arrived in Spain earlier today ahead of completing his €300,000 move to Real Betis from El-Gouna FC.
Amro Tarek revealed two weeks ago that he was set to join the club, after El-Gouna accepted the offer.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – but the move to Spain may very well soon lead to a senior call up from Pharaohs boss Héctor Cúper.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 3, 2015
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.