Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
VIDEO: Egypt’s Amro Tarek arrives in Spain ahead of completing Real Betis switch
The 23-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian arrived in Spain earlier today ahead of completing his €300,000 move to Real Betis from El-Gouna FC.
Amro Tarek revealed two weeks ago that he was set to join the club, after El-Gouna accepted the offer.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – but the move to Spain may very well soon lead to a senior call up from Pharaohs boss Héctor Cúper.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 3, 2015
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.