Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
EXCLUSIVE: Amro Tarek set for Betis medical
The El-Gouna player arrived in Spain a few days ago ahead of his proposed transfer to La Liga side Real Betis Balompié, and is set to undergo his medical on Monday, KingFut sources confirm.
Pending the passing of the medical, Tarek will sign his contract with the Spanish club followed by his unveiling.
The 23-year-old will then join the team in their training session after strong recommendation from the club’s sporting director Eduardo Macia.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – attracted strong interest from Cairo giants Al Ahly but a move never materialized.
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.