Zamalek failed to recover from their loss of the CAF Champions League...
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
EXCLUSIVE: Amro Tarek set for Betis medical
The El-Gouna player arrived in Spain a few days ago ahead of his proposed transfer to La Liga side Real Betis Balompié, and is set to undergo his medical on Monday, KingFut sources confirm.
Pending the passing of the medical, Tarek will sign his contract with the Spanish club followed by his unveiling.
The 23-year-old will then join the team in their training session after strong recommendation from the club’s sporting director Eduardo Macia.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – attracted strong interest from Cairo giants Al Ahly but a move never materialized.
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.