Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
EXCLUSIVE: Amro Tarek set for Betis medical
The El-Gouna player arrived in Spain a few days ago ahead of his proposed transfer to La Liga side Real Betis Balompié, and is set to undergo his medical on Monday, KingFut sources confirm.
Pending the passing of the medical, Tarek will sign his contract with the Spanish club followed by his unveiling.
The 23-year-old will then join the team in their training session after strong recommendation from the club’s sporting director Eduardo Macia.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – attracted strong interest from Cairo giants Al Ahly but a move never materialized.
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.