Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
EXCLUSIVE: Amro Tarek set for Betis medical
The El-Gouna player arrived in Spain a few days ago ahead of his proposed transfer to La Liga side Real Betis Balompié, and is set to undergo his medical on Monday, KingFut sources confirm.
Pending the passing of the medical, Tarek will sign his contract with the Spanish club followed by his unveiling.
The 23-year-old will then join the team in their training session after strong recommendation from the club’s sporting director Eduardo Macia.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – attracted strong interest from Cairo giants Al Ahly but a move never materialized.
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.