Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
EXCLUSIVE: Amro Tarek set for Betis medical
The El-Gouna player arrived in Spain a few days ago ahead of his proposed transfer to La Liga side Real Betis Balompié, and is set to undergo his medical on Monday, KingFut sources confirm.
Pending the passing of the medical, Tarek will sign his contract with the Spanish club followed by his unveiling.
The 23-year-old will then join the team in their training session after strong recommendation from the club’s sporting director Eduardo Macia.
Amro, who plays as a centre or left-back, has only represented Egypt at the youth level – with one U-20 cap to his name – attracted strong interest from Cairo giants Al Ahly but a move never materialized.
Beginning his career with Asyut Cement and ENPPI’s youth teams, Abdel-Aziz returned to Egypt following a three-year spell in Germany, where he played for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, before joining Rainer Zobel’s coastal club on a free transfer in 2013.