Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad to play Ismaily
The Portuguese manager has included Bassem Morsi and Ahmed Samir, who were both missing from the squad of their recent 2-1 loss to Misr El-Maqassa. As previously reported, Mohamed Shaaban has also finally made his return to the White Castle squad.
However, the Mit Okba-based side will miss the services of Omar Gaber, who was taken off in the defeat to Maqassa due to injury.
Goalkeepers:Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Mohammed Koffi, Islam Gamal, Hazem Emam, Hamada Tolba, Ahmed Samir.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Maaruf Youssef, Tarek Hamed, Mohamed Shaaban, Ayman Hefny, Mohamed Khalifa, Mostafa Fathy.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Ali, Abdoulaye Cisse, Khaled Kamar, Youssef ‘Obama’.
Zamalek have a six point lead and a game in hand at the top of the Egyptian Premier League table over Cairo rivals Al Ahly, with the Red Devils set to play Al Masry in Sharm El-Sheikh on the same day.