Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad to play Ismaily
The Portuguese manager has included Bassem Morsi and Ahmed Samir, who were both missing from the squad of their recent 2-1 loss to Misr El-Maqassa. As previously reported, Mohamed Shaaban has also finally made his return to the White Castle squad.
However, the Mit Okba-based side will miss the services of Omar Gaber, who was taken off in the defeat to Maqassa due to injury.
Goalkeepers:Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Mohammed Koffi, Islam Gamal, Hazem Emam, Hamada Tolba, Ahmed Samir.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Maaruf Youssef, Tarek Hamed, Mohamed Shaaban, Ayman Hefny, Mohamed Khalifa, Mostafa Fathy.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Ali, Abdoulaye Cisse, Khaled Kamar, Youssef ‘Obama’.
Zamalek have a six point lead and a game in hand at the top of the Egyptian Premier League table over Cairo rivals Al Ahly, with the Red Devils set to play Al Masry in Sharm El-Sheikh on the same day.