Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
OFFICIAL: Amro Tarek joins Real Betis
The 23-year-old has signed a four-year deal with the recently-promoted La Liga side, who were crowned champions of the Segunda División last season, becoming their third summer signing after Petros and Rafael van der Vaart.
This comes after El-Gouna accepted Real Betis’ offer for €300,000 for the defender.
American-born Amro, who previously represented Egypt at the U-20 level and was once touted by Cairo giants Al Ahly, becomes the first Egyptian to ever play for the Béticos. He is also only the second Egyptian to move to La Liga, after Mido’s loan spell with Celta Vigo.
— Real Betis Balompié (@RealBetis) July 6, 2015
Amro Tarek has previously played in Europe at youth level for Magdeburg’s U-19 side and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams. It is worth mentioning that he has also had a trial with Swiss side FC Luzern.