Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Karim Hendawy rejoins Zamalek from Al Ahly on two-year deal
The national team goalkeeper has joined Zamalek for the second time from Al Ahly after his first time in 2009. He had previously joined Zamalek after leaving Al Ahly for not having a professional contract, then he left Zamalek in 2013 to join Al Ahly on a free transfer because of Zamalek representatives delaying his contract negotiations more than one time.
Ayman Salah manager of handball team and Hamada Abdel-Barry director manager of the team have led the negotiations to succeed, after Katonga’s contract expired with Al Ahly.
Mansour is currently rebuilding a new squad by buying new players to be able to retain championships after an unsuccessful season.
Ahmed El-Ahmar, Karim Hendawy, Osama Abdel-Ghany “Tex”, Ramy Youssef, Karim Ayman, Mostafa El-Sayed, Emad Abdel-Wahab, Ahmed Nader, Khaled Hossam are Zamalek new signings for the next season along with Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem who joined Zamalek on Tuesday night.