Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Karim Hendawy rejoins Zamalek from Al Ahly on two-year deal
The national team goalkeeper has joined Zamalek for the second time from Al Ahly after his first time in 2009. He had previously joined Zamalek after leaving Al Ahly for not having a professional contract, then he left Zamalek in 2013 to join Al Ahly on a free transfer because of Zamalek representatives delaying his contract negotiations more than one time.
Ayman Salah manager of handball team and Hamada Abdel-Barry director manager of the team have led the negotiations to succeed, after Katonga’s contract expired with Al Ahly.
Mansour is currently rebuilding a new squad by buying new players to be able to retain championships after an unsuccessful season.
Ahmed El-Ahmar, Karim Hendawy, Osama Abdel-Ghany “Tex”, Ramy Youssef, Karim Ayman, Mostafa El-Sayed, Emad Abdel-Wahab, Ahmed Nader, Khaled Hossam are Zamalek new signings for the next season along with Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem who joined Zamalek on Tuesday night.