Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Karim Hendawy rejoins Zamalek from Al Ahly on two-year deal
The national team goalkeeper has joined Zamalek for the second time from Al Ahly after his first time in 2009. He had previously joined Zamalek after leaving Al Ahly for not having a professional contract, then he left Zamalek in 2013 to join Al Ahly on a free transfer because of Zamalek representatives delaying his contract negotiations more than one time.
Ayman Salah manager of handball team and Hamada Abdel-Barry director manager of the team have led the negotiations to succeed, after Katonga’s contract expired with Al Ahly.
Mansour is currently rebuilding a new squad by buying new players to be able to retain championships after an unsuccessful season.
Ahmed El-Ahmar, Karim Hendawy, Osama Abdel-Ghany “Tex”, Ramy Youssef, Karim Ayman, Mostafa El-Sayed, Emad Abdel-Wahab, Ahmed Nader, Khaled Hossam are Zamalek new signings for the next season along with Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem who joined Zamalek on Tuesday night.