Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Karim Hendawy rejoins Zamalek from Al Ahly on two-year deal
The national team goalkeeper has joined Zamalek for the second time from Al Ahly after his first time in 2009. He had previously joined Zamalek after leaving Al Ahly for not having a professional contract, then he left Zamalek in 2013 to join Al Ahly on a free transfer because of Zamalek representatives delaying his contract negotiations more than one time.
Ayman Salah manager of handball team and Hamada Abdel-Barry director manager of the team have led the negotiations to succeed, after Katonga’s contract expired with Al Ahly.
Mansour is currently rebuilding a new squad by buying new players to be able to retain championships after an unsuccessful season.
Ahmed El-Ahmar, Karim Hendawy, Osama Abdel-Ghany “Tex”, Ramy Youssef, Karim Ayman, Mostafa El-Sayed, Emad Abdel-Wahab, Ahmed Nader, Khaled Hossam are Zamalek new signings for the next season along with Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem who joined Zamalek on Tuesday night.