Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Nabil Bentaleb signs new deal with Tottenham
Bentaleb signed a new deal with Spurs which extends his stay at White Hart Lane until 2020, the club announced on their official website.
The 20-year-old who has represented Algeria at the 2014 World Cup only made his first team debut in December 2013.
Bentaleb played most of his youth career in France for Dunkerque, Mouscron and Lille before moving to Spurs in 2012.
He has gone on an extraordinary rise establishing himself as a first team starter and featuring 35 times for the Lillywhites last season, netting in one goal.
The French-born midfielder, who represented France at the under-19 level, has gone on to has play for Algeria 12 times, netting in three goals.