Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Nabil Bentaleb signs new deal with Tottenham
Bentaleb signed a new deal with Spurs which extends his stay at White Hart Lane until 2020, the club announced on their official website.
The 20-year-old who has represented Algeria at the 2014 World Cup only made his first team debut in December 2013.
Bentaleb played most of his youth career in France for Dunkerque, Mouscron and Lille before moving to Spurs in 2012.
He has gone on an extraordinary rise establishing himself as a first team starter and featuring 35 times for the Lillywhites last season, netting in one goal.
The French-born midfielder, who represented France at the under-19 level, has gone on to has play for Algeria 12 times, netting in three goals.