Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Nabil Bentaleb signs new deal with Tottenham
Bentaleb signed a new deal with Spurs which extends his stay at White Hart Lane until 2020, the club announced on their official website.
The 20-year-old who has represented Algeria at the 2014 World Cup only made his first team debut in December 2013.
Bentaleb played most of his youth career in France for Dunkerque, Mouscron and Lille before moving to Spurs in 2012.
He has gone on an extraordinary rise establishing himself as a first team starter and featuring 35 times for the Lillywhites last season, netting in one goal.
The French-born midfielder, who represented France at the under-19 level, has gone on to has play for Algeria 12 times, netting in three goals.