Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Nabil Bentaleb signs new deal with Tottenham
Bentaleb signed a new deal with Spurs which extends his stay at White Hart Lane until 2020, the club announced on their official website.
The 20-year-old who has represented Algeria at the 2014 World Cup only made his first team debut in December 2013.
Bentaleb played most of his youth career in France for Dunkerque, Mouscron and Lille before moving to Spurs in 2012.
He has gone on an extraordinary rise establishing himself as a first team starter and featuring 35 times for the Lillywhites last season, netting in one goal.
The French-born midfielder, who represented France at the under-19 level, has gone on to has play for Algeria 12 times, netting in three goals.