Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Nabil Bentaleb signs new deal with Tottenham
Bentaleb signed a new deal with Spurs which extends his stay at White Hart Lane until 2020, the club announced on their official website.
The 20-year-old who has represented Algeria at the 2014 World Cup only made his first team debut in December 2013.
Bentaleb played most of his youth career in France for Dunkerque, Mouscron and Lille before moving to Spurs in 2012.
He has gone on an extraordinary rise establishing himself as a first team starter and featuring 35 times for the Lillywhites last season, netting in one goal.
The French-born midfielder, who represented France at the under-19 level, has gone on to has play for Algeria 12 times, netting in three goals.