Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Egypt remain unchanged in FIFA World Rankings
Egypt remained 55th leapfrogging Nigeria and Guinea who dropped significantly 14 and 13 places respectively to 57th and 58th.
Ghana were big movers in the Confederation of African Football rankings moving up nine places to 29th, bouncing above Tunisia who dropped three places to 32nd.
Cameroon were also big movers jumping up seen places to 42nd, whilst Africa’s top ranked team Algeria moved up a further two places to 19th in the World. It is interesting to note that Algeria have surpassed France (ranked 22nd) for the first time in history.
CAF World Rankings:
- 19 – Algeria
- 21 – Cote d’Ivoire
- 25 – Ghana
- 32 – Tunisia
- 39 – Senegal
- 42 – Cameroon
- 47 – Congo
- 52 – Cape Verde
- 55 – Egypt
- 57 – Nigeria