Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Egypt remain unchanged in FIFA World Rankings
Egypt remain in 55th position in the July Edition of the FIFA World Rankings but rise to 9th in Africa.
Egypt remained 55th leapfrogging Nigeria and Guinea who dropped significantly 14 and 13 places respectively to 57th and 58th.
Ghana were big movers in the Confederation of African Football rankings moving up nine places to 29th, bouncing above Tunisia who dropped three places to 32nd.
Cameroon were also big movers jumping up seen places to 42nd, whilst Africa’s top ranked team Algeria moved up a further two places to 19th in the World. It is interesting to note that Algeria have surpassed France (ranked 22nd) for the first time in history.
CAF World Rankings:
- 19 – Algeria
- 21 – Cote d’Ivoire
- 25 – Ghana
- 32 – Tunisia
- 39 – Senegal
- 42 – Cameroon
- 47 – Congo
- 52 – Cape Verde
- 55 – Egypt
- 57 – Nigeria