Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Egypt remain unchanged in FIFA World Rankings
Egypt remain in 55th position in the July Edition of the FIFA World Rankings but rise to 9th in Africa.
Egypt remained 55th leapfrogging Nigeria and Guinea who dropped significantly 14 and 13 places respectively to 57th and 58th.
Cameroon were also big movers jumping up seen places to 42nd, whilst Africa’s top ranked team Algeria moved up a further two places to 19th in the World. It is interesting to note that Algeria have surpassed France (ranked 22nd) for the first time in history.
CAF World Rankings:
- 19 – Algeria
- 21 – Cote d’Ivoire
- 25 – Ghana
- 32 – Tunisia
- 39 – Senegal
- 42 – Cameroon
- 47 – Congo
- 52 – Cape Verde
- 55 – Egypt
- 57 – Nigeria