Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
EXCLUSIVE | Rami Rabia to KingFut: I’m leaving Sporting
The Olympic National team captain has made up his mind about leaving the Portuguese club in the coming period after having an agreement with the club president to do so.
“My agent has already talked with Sporting’s president before I left for my summer break, and there’s an agreement that if I do get a suitable offer, I’ll be let go whether permanently or on loan,” Rabia told KingFut.
It was reported in Portuguese media that Rami was sent to train with the Sporting’s B team again, while reports confirmed that Jorge Jesus wasn’t convinced by the player but the former Al Ahly star denied all claim.
“I wasn’t demoted to train with the B team, it was just one training session. Yesterday we had our pre-season photoshoots and I had them with the first team.
“I have been training really well since Jesus came to the club and my training statistics prove it. But I was sent for one session with the B team and this is when I realised that the scenario will be similar to last season where I was playing and training for both teams, something which I do not wish to repeat.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 3, 2015
“I need to play with a team regularly, in the A team, to help the Egyptian National team and the Olympic one,” Rabia continued.
The 22-year-old confirmed he’s currently waiting for offers to decide his next destination.
“My agent is working on getting me offers and told me to be patient and wait till the end of August at most. I’ve made my decision,” Rabia concluded.