Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, believes that it’s far from over in...
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
- South Africa coach Mashaba to accompany Sundowns to Egypt
- Hegazy returns as El-Badry announces Al Ahly squad to face Aswan
Malian international Adama Traoré signs for AS Monaco
19-year-old starlet Adama Traoré has successfully completed his move to French giant AS Monaco, ending his one-year spell with Lille OSC in which he was loaned out to Royal Mouscron-Péruwelz for some of the time.
During his time with Lille, Adama played 20 games only with the club, scoring two goals and assisting another one.
The young talented midfielder has recently participated with the Malian National team in the U-20 World Cup, where they won the bronze medal after beating Senegal in the third place match.
It is worth noting that Adama has received the Golden Ball after being named as the player of the tournament.
AS Monaco’s vice president Vadim Vasilyev was delighted with signing Adama saying, “AS Monaco is proud to have Adama Traoré among it’s squad, this is part of the club’s strategy to invest in the future of the team.”
He added, “He has been named the best player of the U-20 World Cup, which says a lot about his qualities. We hope to achieve a lot of trophies in football, with the quality group of players who has chosen to come to Monaco and grow in contact with Leonardo Jardim.”
Vadim concluded,”Adama was monitored by handful of top class teams, but his determination to join us shows the quality of our project and its appeal.”