Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Malian international Adama Traoré signs for AS Monaco
19-year-old starlet Adama Traoré has successfully completed his move to French giant AS Monaco, ending his one-year spell with Lille OSC in which he was loaned out to Royal Mouscron-Péruwelz for some of the time.
During his time with Lille, Adama played 20 games only with the club, scoring two goals and assisting another one.
The young talented midfielder has recently participated with the Malian National team in the U-20 World Cup, where they won the bronze medal after beating Senegal in the third place match.
It is worth noting that Adama has received the Golden Ball after being named as the player of the tournament.
AS Monaco’s vice president Vadim Vasilyev was delighted with signing Adama saying, “AS Monaco is proud to have Adama Traoré among it’s squad, this is part of the club’s strategy to invest in the future of the team.”
He added, “He has been named the best player of the U-20 World Cup, which says a lot about his qualities. We hope to achieve a lot of trophies in football, with the quality group of players who has chosen to come to Monaco and grow in contact with Leonardo Jardim.”
Vadim concluded,”Adama was monitored by handful of top class teams, but his determination to join us shows the quality of our project and its appeal.”