Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
VIDEO: Amro Tarek scores in Real Betis training
The 23-year-old California-born defender recently joined Real Betis from El-Gouna for €300,000.
Amro Tarek is seen partaking in the first team training sessions under the supervision of coach Pepe Mel and Miguel Ángel Baltanás.
Tarek is seen training along the likes of ex-Spurs attacker Rafael Van der Vaart and Algeria’s Foued Kadir.
The crowd applauded Amro’s goal and he thanked them later on Facebook saying he appreciated their support.