Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Koka scores goal in Rio Ave’s pre-season friendly
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ has scored in Rio Ave’s 7-0 pre-season friendly demolition of Seleção Concelhia.
The 22-year-old Egyptian did not start the game which took place after a training session, although Liberian and former El-Geish striker William Jebor did.
The Egyptian managed to get on the score sheet in the 49th minute after latching onto a ball in the middle of the box and firing low into the bottom corner.
In the dying embers of the game Jebor missed a penalty however the game finished 7-0 to the Rio Grande.
The match comes after speculation that Koka would leave Rio Ave for Portuguese giants Benfica, although it has been reported that he has failed two medicals, although Hassan and Rio Ave have denied that.
It seems that the Rio Ave media team made every effort to cover the fact that Hassan was playing by not mentioning him in the lineups and making every attempt possible to not include him in any of the photos published.
Although we did manage to find this, where he can be seen in the background!