The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Koka scores goal in Rio Ave’s pre-season friendly
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ has scored in Rio Ave’s 7-0 pre-season friendly demolition of Seleção Concelhia.
The 22-year-old Egyptian did not start the game which took place after a training session, although Liberian and former El-Geish striker William Jebor did.
The Egyptian managed to get on the score sheet in the 49th minute after latching onto a ball in the middle of the box and firing low into the bottom corner.
In the dying embers of the game Jebor missed a penalty however the game finished 7-0 to the Rio Grande.
The match comes after speculation that Koka would leave Rio Ave for Portuguese giants Benfica, although it has been reported that he has failed two medicals, although Hassan and Rio Ave have denied that.
It seems that the Rio Ave media team made every effort to cover the fact that Hassan was playing by not mentioning him in the lineups and making every attempt possible to not include him in any of the photos published.
Although we did manage to find this, where he can be seen in the background!