Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
Roberto Mancini hints at Mohamed Salah interest
Internazionale manager Roberto Mancini has hinted that he is interested in signing Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah.
Mancini said, “Salah? We never spoke with him. If he is on the market [by Chelsea] we might be interested, but now it’s hard to say. There are some players that we are interested in, but there are also other teams and it’s never easy.”
Mancini’s comments come days after he denied that Internazionale have made any contact with Chelsea for the 23-year-old winger, citing he had “no credit” on his mobile phone.
Mohamed Salah was due to report to Fiorentina’s training camp alongside fellow Egypt teammate Ahmed Hegazy but did not turn up, instead he has been performing the religious practice of Umrah.
Sky Italia have reported that Mohamed Salah is set to return to Chelsea, whilst Fiorentina will seek compensation.